Status: enjoy this two shot

The Cocky Guitarist

Threats and Promises

Two days have passed since the dreadful lunch with the Haner Clan and their annoying teasing. Brian is now, finally, after long hours in the studio, free to do whatever he wanted to do.

His first stop: Lacey Seward, Johnny's wife.

Why?

When Brian was...errr.... Facebook stalking Danny, and lucked out with finding her number or address on the social media page, he noticed one mutual friend between the two of them: Lacey Seward.

"Brian. John's not here" Lacey said as she opened the front door of her house.
"I know" the guitarist smirked, his Malboro- tattooed fingers scratching the growing stubble on his face. "I'm here to talk to you"

Lacey frowned, confused. In the 20 years she's known Brian, he's never really held a conversation with her if Johnny or the other guys weren't there.

"Alright, come in. You want coffee? tea?"

"I'm fine thanks Lace" he responded and sat down on the couch. She sat down across from him, "what's up Bri?"

Brian didn't quite know how he was going to swing this, but, a habit for him, he blurted out the first thing that came out of his mouth

"How do you know Danny?"

Lacey frowned, confusion etched in her eyes, "you're going to have to be more specific Bri. Danny who?"

"Danny... Daniella... Daniella Fitzgerald, blonde, beautiful girl, journalist?" he listed off the things he saw on her Facebook page and Lacey's confusion washed away.

"Oh Dan. She's my sister's best friend. I grew up with her, why do you ask? and how the hell do you know her?"

"It doesn't matter. Do you think you can get in touch with her for me?"

"Not until you tell me why Brian."

Brian groaned, no questions asked would have been a pretty great policy.

"I met her a few weeks ago, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but she wants nothing to do with me and I need to show her that I'm a good guy, despite what my record with girls say"

Lacey sighed, "fine, I'll call her over. But I swear if you're just gonna hump and dump her I'm breaking your damn dick. She's been through a lot, and she doesn't need you breaking her heart as well you hear me?"

Brian grinned, "I hear ya"
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE!!!