Status: halloween story!

Amelia

2

Amelia always thought that their graduation night was supposed to be the best night of their lives but little did she know, everything was going to change that night. Amelia had always hated the idea of Jet Ski's. She thought that they were dangerous and that it was easy to get hurt on. But Parker forced her to do that for their graduation night. He wanted her to face her fears and get on with it. He had plans to change her mind, but instead he killed her.

Amelia had plans on attending Harvard for college in the fall, but instead a fatal accident happened instead. Amelia will be missed by her family and friends. To the friend that took the time to plan her death on purpose, we will catch you.

News stations had been reporting the whole week by the accident that happened and he knew that they would be on to him soon for sure. He wished he had gone about things differently but of course he had to do it where people would soon put two and two together and figure out it was him.

If Amelia hadn't been so stubborn, this wouldn't have happened. But instead she ruined his life. So in return, he ruined hers. But as they say, life doesn't work the way you think it will.

Amelia was back, and she was ready for revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
tried to make this chapter suspenseful. i'm excited to see where this goes. we meet Amelia in the next chapter. let me know what you think so far!