Status: halloween story!

Amelia

5

Parker had managed to convince Amelia to drop the restraining order a few months later. He thought that it was a fucked up thing for her to do considering he was her best friend or so he thought. Parker didn't understand what he had done wrong. He had a little crush on her, or maybe it wasn't so little after all. But that didn't mean Amelia had to go to drastic measures over it. It wasn't his fault that she was so dumb that she couldn't see how he felt for her.

Days later Amelia finally gave in and dropped the restraining order. Maybe Parker finally had changed and would leave her the hell alone. She didn't have the same feelings as he did and she wish he would understand that. But after she had it dropped, things had went on like nothing had happened.

Graduation was nearing and Amelia was ready to begin the rest of her life. She had plans on going to school to become a lawyer...But that never happened. Parker killed her before she could even begin the rest of her life.


"Parker. You are the number one suspect in Amelia's death."

"But I didn't even do it. The Jet Ski had malfunctioned."

"But Jet Ski's don't explode like that, at all. That's nearly impossible to happen. Something was done to that machine to make it explode like that."

Parker was at a loss for words. He didn't know what he would do if they had caught on to what he had done. He refused to go to jail. Just because he had killed Amelia, doesn't mean they could ruin his life too.

"Parker, you killed me. You destroyed my life and I will destroy yours. This is far from over."


Amelia was back, and there was no escaping her fury.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wasn't sure where this chapter would go but I think it turned out better than I thought it would. There is a lot that Parker is hiding and that will be revealed in the upcoming chapters. Let me know what you think!