Falling for Him

Chapter One

"There's no update on Michael yet, why don't you go home and sleep and shower?"

Camille sighs and shakes her head tiredly, "no I live too far from the hospital, what if there's an update and I'm not here? I can't leave him, he's my only family"

Doctor Rhodes sighs and sits down next to the girl. Her brother is sick, he has liver cancer and only has a few months to live. Her parents died the same way 10 years ago and Michael is the only family Camille has.

"Cam, he's sleeping. The meds have taken over, he's going to sleep for the entire evening. Go home, go sleep, I'll call when he wakes up I promise"

Camille nods, "No. I'll sleep on the couch. I'm fine."
***

Jonathan groans as he sees Patrick in a fight with some nameless man. Ever since Kaner's bitch of a girlfriend broke up with him for a Jay-Z wannabe, he's been in a bad mood, fighting with everyone, he's more aggressive on the ice, and not in a way the Captain wants him to be.

The Captain walks up to him as soon as the 'fans' start snapping photos and he pulls him away before the bouncers could.

"Come on man, let's go."
"Nah" Pat slurs, "this bitch told me I'm not a good enough hockey player."

"Who are you to call me a bitch?" the man growls. He wipes away the blood on his nose where Patrick decked him.

"I called you a bitch, bitch!" Jonathan sighs and rolls his eyes at the useless fight.
"Come Kaner, you're in the NHL, he isn't, so who's the real winner here?"

Kaner rolls his eyes and lets his Captain push him out of the club and Jonathan apologizes to the bouncers.

"You probably need stitches on your hand and now you won't be able to fucking play"

"Calm down Jonny, it's not broken. I'd be able to feel it if it's broken"

"You probably won't dumbass, you're drunk. Wait until morning, it'll hurt like a bitch"
♠ ♠ ♠
new story! enjoy!