Falling for Him

Final Chapter

Three years have passed since the death of Michael, and life has settled down for the happy couple. The Captain got his girl back a month after her brother's funeral, after wooing her with a posy of lilies and a dinner date at his house.

Nobody, not his team nor his family, has ever seen Jonathan as happy as he is with the blonde pharmacist who surprisingly still had a secure job even with her constant absence.

A few weeks ago, Jonathan asked Camille to move in with him and after a hefty debate she finally got him to accept the fact that she wants to pay half of the rent.

"Baby?" Jonathan yells into their house, the once bachelor pad with only sport posters are now littered with photographs of Jonathan and his family; Camille and her family; team photos and then of course many photographs of the happy couple.

The once bare furniture have come to life with decorations and pillows.

"In the kitchen" She says loudly and Jon smiles as he shrugs off his jacket and finds her cooking in the kitchen.

Jon sighs happily when he sees her. He slips his arms around her middle and kisses the crook of her neck.

"You look beautiful" he whispers in her ear. After a long, hard, practice it's good to come home to a loving girl and the delicious aroma of Alfredo pasta.

"Babe I'm wearing your shirt with yoga pants" she giggles softly.
"Exactly, you know what will make you look even better?"

"What? If I lose the pants?"

"If you lose the pants....and the shirt"

Camille giggles and pecks his lips, "You'd like that won't you, perv?

"I'm not perverted." He sulks, "I'm a man in love, and after the vengeful practice I've just endured I need some relaxation"

"I'll tell you what, after dinner you can have me as dessert alright?"

Jon smiles cheekily, "I can't wait. Now give me a proper kiss."

Camille rolls her eyes and stops stirring the pasta. She sits down on his lap, straddles him, and kisses his lips. She laughs and pulls away when she feels the excitement through his gym shorts.

"You're a horndog"

"I'm your horndog"

Camille snorts out a laugh, "That is not romantic Toews. What happened to the nervous, blushing man I met three years ago?"

Jon smiles and gives her a soft kiss, "He fell in love with an amazing girl"