Status: hey, I hope you enjoy

Tempted by My Boss

Chapter 10

I finally lay down on my bed and I look at the ceiling. It was 02:00am, that was the time I was finished my second job, waitressing, which meant I could now rest. I guess work won't be that bad since I hadn't seen Valerian in two weeks now.

The memories came flooding back on the incident that lead up to this moment, when Valerian was carrying me, so that I was straddling him and the door shut to the boardroom. He had gripped my head so it was tilted upwards when he had clashed his lips onto mine. His tongue had forced it's way into my mouth and I could taste his minty breath.

When something dawned on to me, he was my boss and what was going on. I had wiggled like a worm and struggled till he let me down. I slapped him across the face. The blow didn't seem to affect him much as I tried to go for the second slap his hand blocked mine mid-way and was gripping it. He pulled me closer.

"Who is he?" He was now panting in anger.

"Who is who?"

"Don't play fucking stupid with me HAILEY! who was the guy at the restaurant?"

"What is it to you" I had responded lightly? "Its not any of your busi...."before I could finish the last word he had cut me off.

"It is my business Hailey! Is this how you're with every guy huh. How many more are they? What other side job do you do by the streets?"

The disbelief I had, that he was insinuating that I was a whore.

In a nonchalant voice I reply and say, "if they're many guys, what's it got to do with you?"

"Don't you dare test me Hailey!" he said with gritted teeth."I will show you right now on this table how much better I am, than all those boys you play with." With that he left.

Since that incident I hadn't seen Valerian, he had left and went to Italy and then France for his business meetings. we found out through Clara what was going on as she was the only one they bothered to inform.

Today at work was no different it was a slow day, it was Monday of course and I did the same procedure of going into his office and putting my work down by his table, I saw my pile and he better check the work cause I wasn't going to work for nothing.

Thursday came and it was a bit of a medium pace day, I got into his office to get the biggest shock of my life. There on his chair was Valerian and on top of him sat this woman I dare to say and they were giggling, until I opened the door and they were staring at me.

what to do Hailey, to greet or not to greet. Valerian was staring at me with a cold expression, and he didn't seem to care. "Evening, sorry to interrupt" I mumbled. I quickly went and put the file on the table.

I walked out the office and closed the door, I ran over to Clara, "who is that?" Clara looked angry, "that would be Mr Valerian's long time bitchy lover Charlize." "Oh she is really beautiful Clara have they been dating for very long?" "Yep, for about 3 years on and off. "

I went got dressed for my part-time job and went to it. I was so happy to see Matt after this long day of work. I didn't expect the next thing to occur when Valerian and Charlize walked in with his arm draped around her. She looked like she belonged in Hollywood.

I could see where they were sitting from where I was standing. Lucky Sarah was sick cause she would be heart broken. Something caught my eye when I saw Charlize waving at my direction. gosh no I thought.

I pointed a finger towards myself and mouthed "me?" and she nodded up and down. I went over to them, "Evening." "It's you right from earlier?" (why couldn't she have just asked Valerian) I plastered on my award winning smile. "Yes it is." "What's your name?"

"Hailey mam" I replied to Charlize. She had golden locks, her brown smothering eyes, she was stunning up close. "Okay it's decided that you will serve us tonight Hailey."(why me ?) "Would you like to order a drink?"
" Yes get me a sangria."

I turned to Valerian, it was the first time in weeks looking into his eyes since that day. "And you Sir?" His gaze was lingering for too long. I needed to play it off so Charlize wouldn't think anything by it.

"Would you rather look at the wine menu Sir?" "Just get me a bottle of chardonnay", he replied roughly.

"Okay anything else?"

"No not for now" Charlize replied.

I left to get their drinks, and Charlize was watching me like a hawk whilst I was walking away.

she looked at me with daggers in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
instagram/tanz.v