Status: hey, I hope you enjoy

Tempted by My Boss

Chapter 4

I woke up got dressed in a pencil skirt and a white blouse and I would add pretty decent heels.

I got to work and one of the other assistants Maggie,I think tells me to enter his office. I enter hoping he is not there, but there he is standing facing out the window.

I put my best confident voice and I'm pretty sure that I overdid it because I said it a bit too loud "MORNING SIR!!" ( well this is humiliating).

"Well somebody is a tad excited" his voice was low and husky but he still did not turn around. "I like it black". I was confused. "Sorry Sir?"

"I said I like it black". "I don't quite understand sir."

"Wow you're fucking slow too, I want my coffee black" he exclaimed slowly "and be fast".

"Yes sir" I responded.

I went out, I kept muttering under my breath, "do I look like his coffee girl. I came to work not to be listening to that asshole's bullshit and how am I supposed to know he likes his coffee black."

Do I look like a mind reader to him, I was fuming. I lived in east coast all my life so when I moved here in

Middleton it was all new to me. Which bought me to a dilemma of looking for coffee. Surely they had to have some in the kitchen.

The office was huge and I had under estimated it because I was lost. 15min later I found it made the coffee and took sachets of sugar as I didn't know how much he drank.

I went back this time without getting lost. When I opened the door and put the coffee on his table. He replied," I don't want it anymore."

My mouth was left agape, (after all the trouble I took this son of a bitch has the nerve) pulling me out of my thoughts, "why are you looking at me like that Miss Hartfield?" .

I quickly changed my facial expression, took the coffee stiffly and resisting the urge to throw at his face.

Valerian's Pov:

Whilst Hailey wasn't looking he smirked at himself, how thrilling it was to see her face, the way she was probably cussing him out in her head, he enjoyed her back side view.

Her ass was quite a view. How long he thought would it be when he would be gripping it. Not long when I go all out.

She better be ready. Cause he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, please like and comment Xxx