Status: hey, I hope you enjoy

Tempted by My Boss

Chapter 9

The bastard has the nerve to show up here after being a psychotic pervert! I had tried to be calm while showing him a place to seat, yet inside I was boiling with rage! I had given him the menu and he had acted as if nothing happened earlier on.

He has probably seen a ton of naked girls I thought to myself.

The other staff members working at night, the girls came up to me, fighting over who was going to serve Valerian's table.

I ended up deciding to give Sara the table, and she squealed with laughter and blew me a kiss, which left the others glaring at me and muttering "Hailey is so unfair" under their breaths.

These girls need to a grip I thought to myself.

I could see where Valerian was sitting, from where Matt and I where standing across the room.

Seconds later I saw Sarah's cherry hair bouncing up and down as she went over to his table to take his order. She gave her best smile, and he was polite to her and I even saw him winking at her.

Wow Valerian was a like some play boy. Go figure I thought to myself. I felt an arm go around my shoulders and I looked up and saw that it was Matt looking down at me and I gave him a smile.

"What are you thinking about Hailey?"

"Nothing Matt," I replied. "The look on your face seconds ago didn't feel as if it was nothing to me."

He started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing," that's what I like to see", Matt whispered in my ear. "Matt stop!" trying to not make much of a noise.

Matt suddenly stopped when Bethany one of the other staff came, "whoa" Bethany exclaimed, "what?" both Matt and I replied at the same time.

"Why is Mr Valerian looking at you guys like that?" Matt and I turned a bit to Mr Valerian's direction and saw what she meant.

He didn't look too thrilled and he didn't look away as if he was expecting our gazes.

Matt shrugged his shoulders,"beats me" he responded.

Bethany scowled at us, "you guys stop playing around work so much, you making our best clients uncomfortable."

"Yes mam!" Matt responded, and I couldn't help but giggle at his funny tone, which lead to Bethany shaking her head in surrender.

I was scanning the room to see if they were any unsatisfied customers, or anyone who needed attending to when I saw Valerian.

It was if he was waiting for me to look his direction.

I made half a second, eye contact with him and I quickly turned away rolling my eyes. Was he imagining me naked again? I guess I won't know.

Matt and I started to act like professionals not wanting to get fired, or get complaints. We did our jobs properly, and stopped goofing around.

I ended up getting three tables to wait, which I served and I finally finished for the night. I didn't even realise that all of the customers where gone.

Sarah came up to me and gave me a hug from behind, I giggled a bit as she thanked me for the table I gave her earlier, cause she got a huge tip from Mr Valerian.

"He is everything Hailey I want in a man. His eyes, body, the way he walks, the way he talks and even eats aghhh just everything you could dream of as she was grinning from ear to ear. The mysteriousness behind his eyes is bewitching."

Of course he is I thought to myself, a pervert like him is every girls dream.

I hadn't even noticed him leaving at all as I was too busy serving my tables.

"I felt the chemistry Hailey" as she whirled around and danced like a ballerina, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Not fair" Bethany came chiming, in that she also wanted a chance if he ever came back, which resulted with them bickering, who would serve him next time.

Whatever I thought to myself as I wanted to finish and get this day over with so I can rest, and tackle what lies ahead of me.

We ended the day at 1:00am which was not bad comparing to the other days, when we finish late or we have to send off some drunk rich guy or women who had been dumped here.

To think about it we had to also comfort people here. Which was exhausting and time consuming.

We had finished resetting the tables and cleaning the whole place and locking up.

"Do you want me to escort you home my lady?" Matt asked taking a bow in front of me, which earned him a shove from me.

"No Matt go home, I am fine I can make it home on my own." Matt still insisted he walk me to the bus then, which he did and I gave him a long hug and thanked him. "Get home well Matt, bye!" "bye" Matt responded and blew me a kiss.

I chuckled a bit.

The bus ride was comfortable and I got home and I immediately got in under my covers in my work uniform and I fell into a deep sleep which I didn't want to wake up from. The alarm rang and I wanted to break it!

I got up and had a long nice shower, got dressed in long black pants, a blouse and black heels which complemented the look and I was ready for work as per usual.

After tying my hair into a neat pony,I ran towards the bus and got on.

I got to work on time and greeted Clara and the others there, I decided to get to work, so I can finish up on time .

I entered the boardroom which I usually work at when I felt someone pull me and a pair of hands grab my thighs, and I'm being lifted off the ground and I was hit against the door closing it, my legs were wrapped around their torso.

I felt my hair being gripped and this caused my head to tilt upright.

I was forced to look up and there, I saw him staring at me with dark gloomy eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
instagram/tanz.v