‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Week 4 (10.21.18)

Started this a little bit later than I would've liked, but better late than never. So far this quarter, I haven't had any midterms, I've given a 2 minute personal narrative speech, gave a 45 minute presentation about a conservation article, joined the Filipino Dance Production on campus, went to a board game club meeting, and joined a sports medicine club.

This year I've really been trying to do things I've wanted to do and meet new people and find things that will make me happy. I feel like a freshman trying to meet new people again, and honestly I forgot how it felt to meet new people. It's super exciting, and I'm always super excited to tell my girlfriend about the new people I meet. But I've been conflicted recently.

I love my girlfriend, don't get me wrong, and I know this makes me a terrible person. But I met this girl at the Filipino Dance Intro Workshop, and I've kind of been thinking about her. Not necessarily romantically, but about spending time with her and getting to know her. She seems really cool, and I really don't know what it is, but I have no means of contacting her so it might just be the mystery surrounding her. She seems like a very down-to-earth person. She was supposed to show up at one of the dance auditions, but she didn't show, so that was kind of a bummer. Hopefully I'll be able to see her and hang out, so I can resolve the conflict.