‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Spring Week 6; Post-Showcase (5.7.19)

It's after the showcase and I've been having withdrawals a little. It hasn't quite hit me yet that it's all over, but I know it will eventually. My dance partner gave me a letter before the show, and then I read it after the show was over. I was planning on giving her a letter before I graduated, but I think I'll probably be giving it to her after the after-party we're having on Thursday. She mentioned maybe going to Disney and she better not be joking because I really want to go to Disney.

I had a midterm today I didn't really study for and I felt like it went alright. I have hella reading to catch up on and an introduction and methods to write for my biology lab class, so I'm going to be pretty busy. I've already typed out the letter to my partner, but I need to find some nice stationary to write on and find a place that's quiet enough for me to actually say how I feel on paper.

I honestly have so much free time and I don't know how to spend it. I'll probably just end up going out to eat and/or maybe studying but we'll see. Adventures sound so much more fun than just studying. I'm thinking of changing a couple of classes to pass/no pass as well so that it doesn't affect my GPA. I'm still having a crisis about what I'm going to do after I graduate, but as long as I pursue happiness, I have faith that my life will fall into place. For better or worse, my ungrounded faith is what's getting me through this quarter.