‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Week 7; Afterparty (5.13.19)

This past week has been pretty chill. I got ramen on Wednesday with my dance partner, and then I had after-party on Thursday. After-party was definitely something else. I was definitely in a happy place, and I was kind of touchy with my dance partner. My friends asked me that night if there was anything going on between us, and honestly, I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say no, I really did. My whole mind wanted to say no, but my heart didn't. It scares me. I'm honestly scared for myself, my future, and who I am. I ended up writing her letter and handing it to her before she went home for the weekend.

I also got drunk on Friday night with a couple friends. It was just a nice hangout. Nothing crazy like a party, just like a kickback. I actually ended up sleeping from like 11pm-2am. I get hella sleepy when I'm drunk.

Saturday was a friend's birthday. We had kamayan at his apartment with a bunch of people from the showcase. That was really cool. It was a lot of fun. It was my first kamayan too, so that was a really cool experience for me.

Withdrawals still haven't hit, and I think it's cause so much of SP was defined by my dance partner, so since I'm still seeing her and hanging out with her, it doesn't quite feel like it's over. Actually, we're trying to plan a Disney trip, so hopefully it works out. I don't know that I'm ready to graduate, or even come to terms with my feelings. I honestly can't focus in class because I'm thinking about her. I'm dying.

I just had a talk with my girlfriend about how I'm not helping her become a better person. I'm really considering taking a break because I feel like I'm just taking her for granted, and I think I need some time away to really evaluate and appreciate her. I'm in shambles right now.