‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Spring Week 9; Disney and Senioritis (5.29.19)

These past two weeks have been really hectic, but really amazing. I'm honestly out here living, and I'm really scraping by because of how much fun I'm having and how much I'm enjoying the end of my college undergraduate career. I've had two graduation photoshoots, and went to Disneyland twice during Week 8. Nothing too exciting during week 7. I ended up hiking a peak with some friends which was awesome. The day after I went to Disney with my coworker which was super fun. I got to order drinks at lamplight lounge for the first time which was amazing.

After the peak, I went to a kickback with some dance people, and honestly my heart was so full that night. I was so happy to see people happy, and yet so sad knowing that the moment would end.

The really fun Disney trip was on Tuesday. I legitimately skipped 3 classes and moved one of my discussions to be able to go on Tuesday with my dance partner. We also got a park hopper because she wanted to see World of Color and it honestly makes me happy seeing her happy. We had so much fun, and pretty much the whole time it just felt like I was hanging out with my best friend and I'm scared because I don't know if she views me the same way. I think I still have feelings for her, but I'm not sure if they're still genuine. Do I just genuinely enjoy hanging out with the person purely, or do I have feelings? I really don't know. We also ran into one of our other mutual friends which was cool. We took some grad pics in front of the castle.

At Disney, we got to talk about a bunch of stuff. Especially concerning relationships and the futures that we both saw with our significant others. We also talked about other things, like first kisses, and siblings, and future plans and careers and happiness. It was a blast riding haunted mansion at night and also snow white. I scared her hella bad. We also got stuck on Indiana Jones at the end, right before the boulder, got a WHOLE BOAT to ourselves around midnight for small world, and we kind of got stuck on jungle cruise because of the loading, and the skipper captain person legitimately used all of her jokes. I'm really glad we went because she also showed me the wishing well at the end on our way out, and it really helped me reflect; I almost cried.

My wish was that, no matter how much things change, or how bad things get, that I never forget the people that mean the most to me.

For Memorial Day, me and my girlfriend and one of our other friends went with my family to Tahoe for a couple days. We played in the snow and I was really happy while it was snowing. It was so fresh and soft and pure. It was originally just going to be the 3 of us just driving home, and then to Tahoe, but my dance partner needed a ride home to spend time with family, so she ended up riding in the car with me on the way up and back down since we leave close to each other. My family decided to tag along to Tahoe also, which was pretty cool.

I made Oreo cheesecake with my dance partner yesterday which was super fun. I totally blew off a lab that was due this morning at 9am. I didn't think it would take that long, but I stayed up until 2am finishing it. It's fine. We played the uke in my apartment, and she opened up a pack of glowsticks. Seeing her happy with the glowsticks honestly made me hella happy. I was hella scared in that moment because I was scared I was falling for her. I don't know what to do.