‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Week 6 (11.4.18)

Midterms this past week were alright. I actually thought chemistry wasn't too bad, and both exams were pretty fair. I didn't do anything really for Halloween. I watched a movie called "The Little Evil" with some friends in my apartment, but it was pretty chill. I still wanted to celebrate Halloween somehow, and decided to watch a movie to take a break from studying for my exam. I took my girlfriend out to a food truck festival on Friday, which was fun. Of course, the food was overpriced, but I had a good time. I also checked out the grocery stores and bought a bunch of eggnog. I really like eggnog; it's probably my favorite beverage, second only to strawberry milk. I feel the Holiday season coming up. Some people think it's too early, but Thanksgiving and Christmas remind me of family, and it really just is comforting.

I went to the gym for the first time this quarter, which is surprising. I think I've been putting on weight and losing muscle, so I kind of wanted to get back into it, especially with Thanksgiving coming up. I'm ready to eat that food.

I have one more midterm this Thursday, and I haven't really started studying for it, so I should probably start. I'm not too worried; it seems alright, but still, gotta study. I also have an interview for student job tomorrow, that's kind of like, a step up from my current job, so I'm a bit anxious about that, so hopefully that goes well.

Still no sign of the girl from the dance workshop. Reveals are getting closer and closer.