‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Week 7 (11.11.18)

This week has been pretty easy-going. I ran into the girl from my Filipino Dance thing a couple times this week which was pretty cool. Heart skipped a couple beats, and was fluttering a bit...maybe a lot. She seems super chill. I said I would bug her for swipes, so I got her number, but I haven't texted her yet.

Had a midterm this week for one of my classes; it went ok, I feel pretty good about it. The biggest news this week is probably how everything in California is catching fire. I've been keeping up with it on the news and it's been pretty wild seeing the affected areas and the wind just carry the fire further and further causing more and more destruction.

I caught up with a friend today and she's been doing pretty well. She's been having some qualms about her romantic relationships, but she's a very honest and straightforward person, which is a really good quality to have.

Reveals for the Filipino Dance thing are this week. We finally get to see which group we're a part of and who is in our group. Pretty excited. I also got a student coordinator position, so I'm looking forward to starting that this week hopefully. Also, they started playing Christmas music on the radio and I was super excited. The Holidays are my favorite time of the year; it reminds me of spending time with family and enjoying good company. My girlfriend doesn't like Christmas, but she's just a grinch.