‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Week 9; Thanksgiving (11.25.18)

Last week was super fun. Ate dinner with my friend from the dance thing, which was pretty cool. Found out she can eat, like eat, so I'll probably see if she wants to grab some buffet or all you can eat type cuisine at some point. I'll also probably bug her for another swipe this week, but we'll see.

Was super excited to go home and basically checked out like, at the beginning of last week, even though I had class until Wednesday. I led an orientation Wednesday for some new hires, and then I flew home for Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was really cool. Played some taboo and pictionary with my family, ate a bunch of food, just hung out. I really enjoy spending time with family. Spent the rest of Thanksgiving weekend just relaxing and doing nothing. Went Black Friday shopping with my brother and picked up a couple games, including Madden 19, Nier Automata, and Detroit Become Human. Also picked up a new phone, some wireless earbuds, a wireless charging station, a couple shirts and sweats. All of the games are pretty solid. Spent some time playing Diablo 3 with my brother too. Couch co-op games are dying and it's really disappointing.

I flew back to university today and just kind of relaxed and settled in. Gotta prep for Finals already. It's already week 9. Just a few more weeks and I'll be into Christmas vacation.