‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Winter Week 6; (2.18.19)

Soooooo, it's been awhile. A lot has happened. Finals went pretty well. I had a pretty cool winter break. I went camping, and then went to Las Vegas (where I actually won money), and I chilled at home for a week or so with my family before returning to school.

Going camping over winter break really made me realize how much I missed camping and how fun it was, so during week 1 I went camping with my girlfriend. It was freezing, but it was cool. Away from the city lights, we got to see the stars and the natural moonlight was super cool.

Dance practices for the culture night started in week 1 also, and I just joined a bunch of different dances because I really want to be all in on this. I've kind of stopped going to track just because I'm having so much more fun with the people in this culture night than I did on the track team. I've been going to a bunch of the hangouts and planned kickbacks and outings, and it's just been a really great time overall. I've met so many great people and I can tell I'm going to have major withdrawals when this is over.

Last weekend I went to Disney with one of my friends which was super fun. Ate a bunch of food, sundaes, churros, and the like.

The half-marathon got postponed until like week 9, so that's super fun. I have to start training for that soon.

And...yea. That pretty much brings it up to speed. Midterms haven't gone that well, but that's okay. Paper writing hasn't been too difficult. I'm just having some fun here in my last couple of quarters. Haven't really been texting with that girl from the culture night, but I've met some other awesome people too that I'm keeping in touch with.