‹ Prequel: Year 3

Senior Year

Spring Week 4 (4.21.19)

Going into week 4 of spring quarter. My very last undergraduate quarter. This quarter has definitely been crazy and I have been super busy. The senioritis is definitely real. I've been extremely lazy and almost apathetic about my classes this quarter, which isn't great, but I'm honestly having a blast.

Over spring break, I went to Las Vegas with some friends and ate some amazing food at the buffets at Wynn and Aria. We went to Red Rock Canyon and gambled a little as well. I also drove home with my girlfriend which was really cool. That came with a side quest of getting my car fixed. I had a very exciting spring break and ate a lot of food, and was super out of shape. I needed to get back into shape.

Weekend of week 1, I did something known as dance marathon, which is an event held to raise awareness of Pediatric AIDS, and standing on your feet for 26 hours to "take a stand" against AIDS and the stigma. I met some pretty cool people, including a surfer who was super chill and down to earth, as well as a second year who's into board games.

Last weekend I went cliff-jumping which was amazing. There was a waterfall hike and a cliff-jumping hike that branched from the same main trail, so I ended up doing both with a friend and it was pretty cool. The water was freezing, and the jumping was kind of scary, but it was definitely an experience, and I would definitely do it again. I also went to a flea market with my girlfriend the next day, so that was pretty cool.

This past weekend, I had a track meet. I didn't do as well as I liked, but for as much as I trained, I was content. I ran in the 100m. I also got shabu/hotpot and ice cream with my dance partner. To be honest, she is a really cool person, and we definitely connect, and there is definitely some chemistry, but honestly, I think it's just her turning out to be a really good friend and a genuinely amazing person. I'm definitely less conflicted than I was winter quarter.

That about brings us up to speed. I have a lot of rehearsals (pretty much every day) this week, so I'm looking forward to that. I also have a midterm on Thursday. I've been studying, but I should probably be studying more than I should.