Kiss

Party

I take my big hoodie and put jeans on. Keys and phone on the pocket and then I leave. But I do biggest mistake you can do in our household, I don't watch my back. Something crashes to my back so hard that I fall. I hit my cheek on the table corner. Beth screams and crawls on top of me. She hits and scratches me. I push her to the floor and get up. She bites my ankle making me scream. I push her off again and try to get away. She gets up and pushes me against the wall and punches me in the middle. I double over from the pain. She keeps hitting my back and sides. When I can breath again, I push her away. She staggers back and starts to throw me with everything she gets in her hands and screams. I try to shield my head with my arms. I slip on the things she throws at and I fall again. Dad comes tumbling down the stares. He doesn't even glance at me.
''Beth, Beth'', he runs to her, ''Calm down honey'', he says to her and takes her in a bear hug. He hushes her ear. I get up from the floor and Beth starts to scream again. She trashes against dads arms.
''Go. GO'', Dad yells to me. And I do. I run out as fast as I can. I run all the way to Odell-house and then I stop. I try to calm down. I lean on my knees and try to calm my breath. I feel betrayed. I shake the thoughts. I don't have time to think things like that. I get up. My hands are shaking and my breath comes still in sharp puffs. I wipe hair from my face and put them on a loose bun. Few deep breaths and I walk towards the house. I do quick body check. Everything hurts but nothing is bleeding. That's always good sign. I brush my clothes just in case. There could still be shards of glass or something. Inside I look around to see any Novak brothers. Then I'm lifted from the ground and placed on shoulders. I yell in surprise and from pain that has finally caught on me.
''Hi Pops. Glad you're already here. Bass is out of control'', somebody says under me. I look down and see one of the Novak brothers. I'm not sure which one he is. I never really learned their names. I knew them but not really learned which who’s.
''Hey. Yeah it took lot less than I thought'', I tell him. He moves swiftly among the ground.
''Yo Pops'', someone yells and pats my thigh. I try hard not to flinch when he touches me. I know who that is from the way he talks. I turn to look down to Crash. And I couldn't make better name for him. He seriously looks like he have just been in a crash. Messy hair and clothes are so ripped that it's miracle that they stay on him.
''Hi Crash'', I say to him and then turn to man who is carrying me, ''Is the any chance to get down here?''
''Noup'', he answers. Then all hell breaks loose. There is someone fighting.
''Oh shit'', comes under me and my ride gets faster. I try to keep myself on but it's hard.
''Bass stop it'', I hear someone yelling. And then I see them. There is Bass fighting with some big bulgy guy.
''Pops hold on'', comes under me. I panic. Is he going to get in the middle of that, me on his shoulders?
''From where?'', I yell to him but he doesn't answer. He hits the bulgy guy and crasp Sebastian from his shirt. I try to hold from his shoulders and squeezing my leg. It so hard and I'm afraid of falling. I think I'm having more bruises soon. Magically they get Sebastian away and the bulky guy is left with his friends to deal with. We go to the car and there is tap on my thigh.
''Can you loosen up a little? I'd like to breathe'', came hoars whisper. I loosen my grip and he lifted me off his shoulders. He was massaging his neck.
''Sorry'', I tell him. He waves his hand to me. I see that the other guys are trying to get Sebastian in the car. He is pushing them away, looking extremely annoyed. I walk to the drivers side and then realize that it's a jeep. I have never driven jeep before. With fake confidence I climb to the drivers seat and adjust it. I turn to Sebastian and hold my hand to him.
''Keys please'', I say to him. Only now he realizes that it's me.
''Hummingbird'', he says drunkenly and craps me from the seat in a drunken bear hug. It hurts a little 'cause the earlier brawl I had. He give sloppy kiss on my cheek. I gently push myself back to my seat. I wipe my cheek and try to smile for him. He sits on the seat and puts the seat belt on.
''Hi to you too'', I say to him and wipe my cheek again.
''You're going to drive me home?'', he asks.
''Yes'', I answer, ''But to drive you home, I need the keys. Would you be so kind and give them to me?'' He stares me a long time seriously and then smiles.
''Sure'', he says. He gives them to me and I put them on the ignition. There is tap on the window. Crash is jumping up and down behind the window. I roll it down.
''Thanks Pops'', he says but keeps jumping.
''Sure. How are you getting home?'', I ask. Why? I do not know.
''We get some ride'', he says and pops his head up and down. I nod to him. He gives me the address and then they leave us. I look at Sebastian. He is half asleep. That is good thing. Now I don't have to fake like I know what I'm doing. The journey goes silently me trying to learn to drive this car and Sebastian softly snoring. We turn to the dirt road that goes on and on. I start to doubt that I'm on the right road but then I see the house. It's frigging huge. I park the car and get out. I take my time to admire the house. There is big deck made of wood. The house is made of logs. There was big balcony witch round at least the front of the house. It is so beautiful. And it fits in here, in the middle of the forrest. I look around. It would take me forever to get home from here. Well, if I ever wanted to get that far I should be getting Sebastian up. I opened the door and shook him. No reaction. I shook him again harder.
''Sebastian'', I said and shook him hard. Slowly he begun to stir.
''Sebastian. Come on. I need to get you in the house so I can start my journey to home'', I say and pull his arms. Even they were heavy. How the hell I was going to get him in the house?
''Sebastian please wake up'', I say and shake him again. All of the sudden he craps me and I'm pushed on the side of the car. Sebastian is breathing hard on my face.
''Sebastian?'', I ask gently and touch his shoulder. He blinked few times and then loosen his grip on me. He just stares me.
''Come on Sebastian. Let's get you to sleep your head clear'', I say to him gently. I try hard not to upset him. I'm still not sure I will get him to inside the house.
''Yeah yeah'', is all he says and the drunkenly walk towards the house. Run after him when he nearly falls. I take him by the waist and help him the stairs up. He finds the lonely key from him pocket and then opens the door. He is so heavy. My arms are already screaming from the strain. He leans on the wall and I take quickly my shoes off. He tries to kick his shoes off but it's not quite working.
''May I?'', I ask him and point the shoes.
''Sure'', he slurs. I bend down and take his shoes away.
''So, where's you room?'', I ask when I get up. He starts laughing. And I don't understand why. He starts to walk and I follow closely in the darkness. He begins to fall again. I crap him and try to keep him from falling.
''Oh God you're heavy. Say that your room is close'', I breath out when I finally get him stand quite straight. He is laughing again.
''What's so funny?'', I ask. We take few steps forward and one back.
''You'', he says and laughs again. I'm already breathing hard.
''Me?'', I ask in surprise. Then he almost falls on a glass table. I scream and try to stabilize him. Then he lifts me from thighs to his lap. I'm horrified.
''No, let me down'', I scream when he staggers forward. I hit his shoulders. He doesn't care. Then he hits the wall with his back hard. I scream again.
''Please, please let me down'', I beg. I'm so scared that he will fall. He will crush me if he falls on top of me. He laughs again but lets me down. I'm shaking. I try to calm my breathing.
''We're here'', he says and expands his arms wide. He opens the door. In the dark room he takes something from the back wall. Like magic from the wall comes a bed.
''This is my drunk bunk'', he says and takes shirt off. I close my eyes and cover my face.
''Okay. Good'', I say and I'm about to leave when I feel his body heat. He takes my wrists and places my hands on his bare chest. I gasp.
''Now you can take advantage of me'', he whispers to my ear. I'm taken aback.
''Sebastian. That is not why I'm here. I'm here to get you home and now I leave'', I tell him matter of factually. He lifts his head from my ear.
''Oh, I thought I was gonna be your ban-aid lay'', he says, ''How are gonna get home?''
''Well, you’re not gonna be. And I’ll be walking home'', I say and take my hands from his chest. I still haven't opened my eyes. The offer is really tempting but I know it doesn’t lead on anything good.
''The fuck you are'', he says almost madly. I open my eyes.
''Yes, I am'', I tell him and cross my arms. Why is he arguing with me?
''No you aren't. Take my car'', he insist and starts to picking his pockets. I'm not gonna take his car. Not only because Beth is gonna freak out but so is dad.
''I'm not taking your car'', I tell him.
''Then your not leaving'', he says and lifts me from the floor.
''Sebastian let me down'', I yell at him. He lifts me somewhere too high.
''You can sleep there. I give you lift in the morning'', he says and goes to his drunk bunk. I’m trying to figure out where I am. It feels like bed but it's so high. In the darkness I find blanket. Is this where he usually sleeps? I try to find any stairs or ladders but there aren't any.
''Sebastian'', I say but he doesn't react in any way, ''Sebastian'', I say louder. Then he starts to snore. I weight my options. I could jump down but I don't know what's on the floor. Dad isn't waiting really me home. He is probably still trying to calm Beth down. I look the time on my phone, 4.30. Oh, well it’s just couple of hours. I crawl over the blanket and find few pillows. I take my hoodie off but I leave the jeans on. I place head on the pillows. It smells masculine. I feel weird. Maybe I should leave. I haven’t slept anywhere exept Beggys. And her sheets doesn’t smell this good. My eyelids begins to droop and I don't feel really like walking home. Maybe just couple hour I thought before I slowly drift to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subcribe!