Kiss

Unfinished business

In the morning I wake up when the sun rises. I get up and see myself on the mirror. I’m still bruised. I really haven’t looked at myself. I flinch from my thoughts when there is knock on my door.
‘’Come in’’, I say automatically and then wanna hit my head. I’m still in my night wear. Sebastian steps in and closes the door behind him. He stops when he sees me. I feel like hiding and not at the same time. For a moment we just stand there. Then he walks to my bed and fall to it.
‘’The bruises will fade soon’’, he says. I see him closing his eyes. Is he tired?
‘’I know’’, I say to him.
‘’What is the first thing you’re gonna wear when they are gone?’’, he asks eyes closed.
‘’I don’t know’’, I tell him, ‘’There is lots of my stuff in the cabin. So probably something I usually wear’’.
‘’How was yesterday?’’, I ask.
‘’Dumb’’, he answers, ‘’I saw Vincent in the couch. Gave you any grieve?’’.
‘’No. Just said something’’, I tell him.
‘’What?’’
‘’Nothing I understood’’, I tell him. He get’s up. His gaze lingering on me.
‘’I should go’’, he says to me. I nod to him cause I can’t say anything. Then he leaves and I’m alone again. I look the door a long time. Then I decide to deal with the thing I have left hanging. I text Beggy.

Poppy: Hi, got your texts. Nothing really to tell. BTW you can keep Sean. I don’t mind anymore. She text me instantly back.
Beggy: Girrrl, what are you talking about?
Poppy: You don’t need to lie. I heard it already. You have been with Sean. So, you can have him. Not a big deal. And I don’t think we can be friends anymore.
Beggy: Heard from whom?
Poppy: From Sebastian.
Beggy: And you believe him over me? Over your best friend?
Poppy: Yes, he wouldn’t lie to me.
Beggy: His just trying to get some. You know that right? They are so tuned with Sean. It must be fate. What am I to keep fate happening?
Poppy: God, you sound just like Sean.
Beggy: Well, Sean is right. That’s how they are.
Poppy: No, not everybody is like Sean who sticks it every hole he gets.
Beggy: So, now that you’re with Novak you’re too good for me?
Poppy: First, I’m not with Sebastian. Considering I just broke up. Second, I don’t want to be friends with someone who bangs my boyfriend behind my back. So, have a good life. After my text, she doesn’t answer anymore. One thing off my list.

I get up and walk to Sebastian’s room. I knock and wait. I hear him say come in and I enter. His room is dark. Only light is the laptop. Sebastian is sitting in the drunk bunk watching movie from it. I crawl next to him and push my face to his chest. He lifts his arm around me. I close my eyes and loan his body heat.
‘’Well hello there’’, he says to me. I mumble back to him. He is so warm.
‘’I don’t understand mumble, hummingbird’’, he says to me. I lift my head a little.
‘’What are you watching?’’, I ask.
‘’Blood and pain’’, he tells me. What the fuck is that?
‘’Well that sounds nice’’, I tell him and close my eyes again. We are silent while he watches more of that show. In the end I fall asleep but find myself in my bed in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I wanted everything be just right when she ends her friendshit - I mean ship. ups... Enjoy. Next one will tell more about the brothers. Comments?