Hotel Hell

Raelynn

Raelynn was scared. She had never done this before. Working at a hotel as a front desk receptionist was one thing, but owning a hotel was on a complete different level especially one that was falling apart. She didn't know what to do, didn't know how to save it. If the hotel was to close completely, she would be disappointed that she didn't do better. But luckily, her best friend Amber was there to help her. Amber had the experience in managing a hotel and could offer Rae the help that she needed. But the day that Gordon Ramsay arrives to Hotel Hell is the day that everything changes.

Her parents died a year ago leaving her to take over the hotel for them. It used to be called "Paradise Hotel" but six months ago it turned into hotel hell. She wasn't sure what to do anymore. She had a year to get her act together before the hotel was demolished. She couldn't let it get to that point.
Gordon Ramsay wasn't even sure how he managed to find this hotel. It was just outside of Denver, Colorado. What used to be a popular hotel was now dingy and falling apart. He knew he had to do something before it got worse. What used to be a 5 star hotel, was now barely a 1 star hotel.

The inside was beautiful - except the young female who was pacing back and forth and talking in heated whispers on the phone. The hotel had a lot of potential if she accepted the offer to completely renovate it. He had heard the details from Amber, her best friend. Rae was new to this business and wasn't exactly comfortable with being the owner since she had no idea what she was getting herself into. Hopefully he could find a way to get her to change her mind.

Getting off the phone, she had turned around to find Gordon Ramsay standing there. She was shocked and couldn't believe he was here.

"Can I help you?" She asked politely not wanting to show that she was a huge fan of his.

"Yes, My name is Gordon Ramsay and I am here to save your hotel."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this took so long! I struggled with ideas for awhile but here it is! Honest thoughts please, let me know if anything needs to be fixed!

Image