Nisha's Shorts

Broken

Salty tears stain sweet cheeks.

A broken heart continues to cut deep.

Promises continue to go unfulfilled.

Lies are spilling about.

No one knows the truth.

No one will ever know the truth.

Her pain tells a story of broken trust. Her eyes tells a story of unforgiving love. Her shoulders sags as if she's carrying the weight of the word. Her body now tense because she doesn't feel like she can trust anymore.

He broke her. He broke her from deep within and now she doesn't know how to handle it. He made feel as if she would never be desirable to another. As if they would take one look at her and just know that it wasn't worth it. That she wasn't worth it.

She had given him too much power over him and he used it to his advantage. Milked her for everything she was willing to give and she gave him everything. Her body. Her mind. Her time. Her soul. Especially her heart. He had taken everything she held dear and destroyed it without a care about what would happen next.

She sat there crying watching the back of his head as he grew further away from her. Everything had grown wrong. Everything would be different now . She could feel a change starting within her.

She wouldn't cry anymore.

She won't trust anymore.

She won't give someone else her all.

She won't give her heart anymore.

She won't believe in false promises.

She won't allow someone to break her like this ever again.

He had left her broken and when she healed she'd forever be unrecognizable.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot of this will most likely come about while I'm listening to music. if you want me to add the songs let me know.