Daddy's Little Girl

Prologue

I cringed as my sister screamed out in pain once again. Tears filled my eyes. I wanted to help her. I wanted so badly to be able to take those hits for her, but he had locked me inside my room. I had no way out. I leaned against the door begging him to stop as tears slid down my cheeks in endless steady streams. My voice had grown hoarse, but I needed to save her. No matter how much I begged and screamed, it wouldn't matter unless I was saying something he wanted to hear. I knew what I had to do.

"Okay daddy! Fine! I'll do it! I promise I'll do it. Just please...please stop. Please something hitting her!" I cried. I was only sixteen, but I rather be the one bruised up than my eleven year old sister. She didn't deserve it. Besides I had gone threw it longer and was better at covering it up. With both make-up and lies whatever was needed. I heard the rattling of the chains out side of my door making me step back out of fear. Quickly I swallowed down the bile building in my throat from teh thought of what I was about to do.

"What was that honeybun?" He slurred grinning lopsided. Even from this short distance I could smell the strong aroma of Tequila on his breath. He knew damn well what I said, he just wanted to hear me say it again. Sick pervert.

"I said I'll do it. Just leave her alone." I cried through clenched teeth my voice barely reaching an octave higher than a whisper. He raised an eyebrow at me questioningly as if he was waiting for me to prove it. Shakily I raised my hands and began to undo the buttons on my pajama shirt. Slowly my clothes and underwear began to pool around me.

Let you hair down." he moaned. More tears spilled out as I did as told. I had to do this for Victoria. I had to keep her safe. "Now get on the bed and show daddy how you make yourself feel good. I want to hear your pleasure honeybun." I only nodded as a choked sob slipped out. Slowly I crawled backwards on the bed before laying down and allowing my hand to find my bald pussy. "Spread those lips for daddy." he moaned. I looked up only to see that he was touching himself to the sight of me. I was disgusted, but I couldn't cry no matter how much I wanted too. I had to protect Victoria and this was the only way.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short start, but you get some background into Aurora's life. I hope I can do this one with justice as I did with Tori's story