Status: New Project as of 27-10-2018

Insanity

NOW

I had ran away. Once again I had blood in my hands and it was all her fault. She was driving me insane and I was starting to love every minute of it. The cold wind of Winter against my bare torso felt like a feather's touch from the adrenaline rush I was still feeling.

I had a small house in the woods and I knew the woods better than my own self. The woods were my home. No one could come here without me realizing it. I could smell it in the air, hear the sounds of their shoes and the very air they breathed. Just the thought of them getting closer to their deaths without knowing it made me tremble in excitement. I was such a mad man but no one cared. It always went that way. They come to me and they end up losing their lives. Simple as that.

My blood was boiling, still feeling the anger that I couldn't dismiss with his death. He was one of the many men that had tried to sleep with her but I wouldn't let that happen. Not then, and not now. Not ever. She was mine. She didn't want to accept it but she still kept being near me even though she knew what I did. She had to know. I never tried to hide it but I never said it out in the open for her. But still, she knew.

She turned me to a mad man and the blood in my hands was bad blood. How cruel ould a woman be? She was cruel, and yet I couldn't keep my eyes away from her. My heart lusted for her in a way I had never felt before. It was like I enjoyed the torment she kept giving me in every chance I got. There was no solace for me, and there was never going to be. I just knew it. That woman was going to be the end of me.

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the back pocket of my jeans and lighted one up. I wanted to enjoy my last smoke before having to go back and clean the mess I had made. His blood was all over the floor and even the carpet at the kitchen. My boots were filled with his blood as well as my jeans, my hair, my torso and all of me in general. I had to get rid of everything that could put some kind of suspicion to the police.

The cross hanging around my neck reminded me once again of the sinful man I was but I couldn't throw it away. It was her gift for my birthday after we got to know each other and she had bought one for herself too. I was always wearing it like a prize and every single time I would try to bring it up in front of the so-called new guy friends who wanted nothing more than to get into her pants. Most of them thought of it as okay, but there were also those who got the meaning and left her alone. Shame, I could play with them if they weren't such softies.

Taking the last drag of my cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stomping on it with my leather boot, I went back to my house. There was a body to be taken care of and by the looks of it, it would take me a few hours. I had to finish everything in about three hours. She would be here by ten and everything had to scream perfection because I wasn't anything if I wasn't perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
She turned me to a mad man and the blood in my hands is bad. How cruel can a woman be?

Many thanks to kaul hilo for the beautiful layout. I wouldn't be writing this story if I didn't feel like browsing through the new shared layouts for stories. I don't even know why I did it but I'm glad I did. All the inspiration that I couldn't put into words can finally be unblocked thanks to this layout that gave me the idea for this story. I hope you'll enjoy yourselves with this story ride. ::cute: