Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts..

Eponia City

The Entrance, a new City and a New life

”Eponia City, Eponia City!” the voice on the speakers announces.

“This is the end of the line, my stop!” I ponder.

Outside the window, it is dark, not even a single star on the sky can be seen. The train rushes on, along its rail; towards its designated destination, the Central station of Eponia City. The train starts to slow down, almost unnoticeably. The vibration had not been overly noticeable before, now it is slowly vanishing all-together.

“Central Station, Central Station!” the announcer exclaims.

“In but a few minutes, I will be there!” I ponder.

The train stops without any incident, smoothly and quietly. I raise to my feet and pull the luggage out with me, not that I had all that much with me. The door is open, greeting me onto the platform on the station and I eagerly step out into the gentle breeze.

I walk towards the elevator in a measured gait, yet hastened steps. I do not have to walk far, the elevator is less than distant. I enter a small room, where I leave the bag to be scanned and examined. While the bag is scanned, I enter the gate to the elevator.

“Enter!” a highly effeminate voice exclaims, instructing me to move forwards.

I step into the small room and the door is closing me hind me. Soundlessly and quietly, the door slides shut in an exaggeratedly smooth motion.

The floor is laid with pristine, black stone tiles, polished to a very high and glossy finish. The walls are stainless steel, polished in the same fashion. The ceiling is clear glass, hiding the LED light sours illuminating the small space in which I am standing.

“Undress, please!” the voice continues.

“Of course!” I mumble, as I notice the door to what is passing for a diminutive wardrobe opens up before me.

I pull my top up over my head and hang it on the first hanger. Likewise; I slip my skirt down, step out of it and place it on the second hanger. Now I am stepping out of my shoes and place them on the floor of the wardrobe. I pull my socks off of my feet, right and left; before I slip my panties down and hang them on the third hanger.

“There, all nude!” I ponder.

“Thank you!” the voice of the Ellevator responds, as if a girl had been watching me.

Of course, none is actually watching me, but the clothes in the wardrobe is accounted for, just as the room is continuously scanned. Ellie, the waitress knows I have successfully disrobed, as per her request. I feel a slight increase in waiht and pressure under my now perfectly bare feet, as the elevator is moving upwards a single level.

The door to my wardrobe had been closed and the wall is once more smooth enough for me to safely move up to the second floor.

I scan the narrow space of the small space of the elevator, as it is moving up from the first to the second floor. The room is entirely empty and deserted. Where my wardrobe had been, the wall is now smooth.

Welcome to the second floor; please, open the wardrobe!” the voice of Ellie exclaims, in what can no longer be mistaken for anything but excitement.

“Why is Ellie excited, if it is not an attempt to mirror how I am feeling?” I ponder.

Of course, the wardrobe is once more, where it had been before I left the first floor. I open the door, only to find the contents of the wardrobe.

“Please select your panties and put them on!” Ellie exclaims.

“Just the panties, for a girl in my size!” I ponder; “but at least they are looking comfortable enough!” I continue, as I make my choice and extract the pair of rubber panties from within the wardrobe.

Since I am nude, I am eager to put the panties on. They may be thin rubber in a colour that is supposed to match the colour of my skin; but they are giving me the slightest hint, of actually wearing something.

I step right into the panties. I just need to lift my right foot and step into the garment, set the foot down and lift my left foot; before I can step into the panties and pull them right up. I just give the garment a few tentative tugs, in order to ensure myself the panties are fitting me just right.

Once I look down, the panties look as if they had been painted onto the skin. The mound may be slightly more pronounced and the petals of my orchid is quite detailed. The mound is glossy, but otherwise I can’t even see that I am wearing the panties.

I feel the smoothness of rubber on the mound, and the petals are a bit stiff; otherwise the rest is almost feeling like my skin. If I do ignore the smoothness and the utter and absolute lack of any hairs whatsoever. The seam is flowing out from where the rubber had originally ended. One inch in, and one inch outwards; making it impossible to say where the panties ends or begin, while also making it hard to impossible for me or anyone else to take them off of me.

“I guess this is the new me?” I put forth.

“Are you happy, with how the panties make you look?” Ellie inquires, with a more curious and interested tone to her voice.

“I can’t complain, but the question is how I will feel!” I point out.

“Like a new woman, I am afraid I can’t say anything more than that! Though I think there are some remedies, for the responses on stimuli; if that should prove to be an issue, on your part!” she offers.

“I guess I will just have to make do with that!” I respond.

“Then you just need to close the wardrobe, and we are on our way to the next st6ep!” she points out.

“Thank you, Ellie!” I respond, as I see the door close and feel the floor start to move upwards.

As the elevator is moving upwards, the remaining remnants of the seams between my flesh and the panties are slowly melting away. Before the floor stops on the third floor, the seams had vanished entirely. While the seams vanish, the effects of the panties are taking hold and gaining definition. As the elevator stops, the changes has been completed.

“Open the wardrobe, please!” Ellie exclaims.

“Thank you, Ellie!” I respond; as the door opens before me, once more.

“Three dials, marked; A, B and C!” I ponder.

“Oh, but of course; she wants me to choose my cup size and nipples!” I realize.

“B-cups, please!” I respond, dialing the nipple to what I think would be right for me.

“As you please; that is an excellent choice, if I may say so myself!” Ellie responds.

“Is she actually cooing, at me?” I ponder, but say nothing.

She does not respond, but if she did not hear a question or request; why am I expecting her to respond, to answer me?

“I like my nipples large and sensitive, but I have no interest in having teats!” I ponder, as I look at the top I had finally chosen.

I extract my top, quietly; before I slip it down over my head, giving it a few tentative tugs in order to make sure it is on just right.

“These nipples are absolutely delicious!” I ponder, as I look at my reflection in the stainless steel wall before me.

I cup my hands and explore the breasts she had given me. The perfect orbs in B-cup size. Just as I had requested. Not too saggy, and not too bouncy or anything. These, I certainly could live with.

The seams are melting away, before my very eyes; while I am watching, making large eyes at the effect.

The wardrobe is closing up, and I feel myself being moved up yet another floor. Once the elevator stops, the wardrobe opens once more.

“Please, choose wisely; this tube will represent the face, you will be showing up towards others as much as yourself!” Ellie points out.

“Blue eyes, red lips and a mid-teenager’s face seems like fun!” I ponder, as I adjust the dials, towards what I am looking for.

“Oh, wait; long black hair with a tight braid along the length of my spine should be just about right!” I mentally add.

“If I could choose? I do not like the feline or the elfin ears, but I guess these equine once should be just right for me!” I ponder, as i am about to finalize my choices.

The big, blue eyes are looking back at me in the reflection; just as the two diminutive equine ears are trained in on the image as if someone else had been there. The eyes are slanted in the oriental style, which is nothing I would have been complaining about. I end up, with a fairly small and round up-nose; verging on childish, but who is to complain now? I just grin at the reflection of my face in the mirror image on the surface of the stainless steel the wall of the elevator had been assembled out of.

While the seams are melting away, before my very eyes; the wardrobe door closes and I notice how the floor is pushing me up to the next floor. Not that I complain, I do like what is happening to me. If I had not been satisfied, there would have been no point in complaining, of course; there is no way I could stop the elevator, or reverse the process at this point. Maybe I could have hastened the process, in the hopes I could take another elevator down; in the attempt, or giving me a new chance.

“If I am given the option, do she intend to make me suffer for bad choices? I like to believe, she only gives me options,; I can live with, and thrive as the new girl I am elevated to become.

Of course, I do not know how far the elevator is going, or how far down the train-station was. Maybe, just maybe; these are irrelevant questions, one need not be bothered with.

“Open the wardrobe, and put on your gloves, please!” Ellie exclaims.

“But of course, Ellie; thank you, of course I will!” I respond; as I am opening the wardrobe, before me.

With just a little bit of effort, on my part; I manage to dial up and choose the gloves for myself and extract them from the wardrobe before me.

The gloves only covers only covers my hands, and just barely. Like before, these gloves are skin tone and highly effeminate. The crystal clear, semi square, inch long nails would have been obvious and expected; even if they start just after the final joint of each of my fingers. Under the finger; I have a highly sensitive touch pad that starts from the final joint and reaches all the way in under the nail. Incidentally, I had also chosen a silicon white suction cup that covers the entire palm of each of my hands.

I lick my lips in excitement, as I am examining the result of the gloves; once I had managed to slip my hands into each of the respective right and left gloves. Maybe the gloves were a bit small, with a somewhat tight fit, but this is the choice I had made. I can’t just change my mind now, once I had slipped the gloves on and examine the result.

The door of the wardrobe is closing, while I am enjoying the appearance of my new hands. Once the wardrobe is closed, the elevator moves up to the next floor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Snippet
Snippet
Snippet