‹ Prequel: Masterpiece

Consequences

after

"So, Miss. Is there a reason why you killed Devon Sawyers?" The officer asked her once they were down at the station. She didn't really know how to answer that question. Should she tell him the truth, or lie?

"He was abusing me. I had no choice. I couldn't deal with another second of him beating me until I was unconscious on the floor. I defended myself. If you feel the need to charge me with murder, then so be it. But I don't regret a fucking thing." She finally said. The officer looked shocked at her words but after a minute he finally responded.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but why didn't you say anything when it was happening?" He asked.

"No offense, but you guys wouldn't have done a fucking thing. I had to take things into my own hands at this point. So feel free to charge me, but I have no sympathy for what happened. I did what I had to do to survive." She said.

Bria never used to be this brave until her first abusive relationship a few years ago. This was her 2nd murder and she didn't even give a shit anymore. They got served what they deserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bria is a badass in all honesty. She doesn't have much of a heart left after all the shit she went through which is why she is reacting the way she is. Let me know what your thoughts are!