‹ Prequel: Masterpiece

Consequences

after

Bria had stopped giving a shit a long time ago about the consequences. She had known before she killed him what would happen, but she knew that in the end it would be worth it. She knew that her friends and family were talking about her, but she had to do what was best for her even if no one else thought so. Until someone had walked in her shoes, then they had no right to judge her for what she did.

They gave her ten years in prison but if she behaved, she would be out in five. This wasn’t her first rodeo, so she knew that she had her ways to get out before then. Bria hated prison the first time, but after being here several times, she was used to it. Some people just happened to spend their lives in and out of jail and Bria happened to be one of those people.

“So, Bria considering this isn’t your first time in here, we are doing something different with you. Hopefully you’ll learn and won’t be back here again.” The officer said to her a few days later. He had pulled her out of her jail cell to discuss what to do with her.

“Obviously this being your tenth time here, you have yet to learn your lesson. Since this isn’t working for you at all, we have decided to send you to a co-ed unit. It’s like prison but things work a lot differently there. You will be meeting with a therapist twice a week, more if needed, you will be sharing a dorm with someone else, and the rest of the time will be mainly for you to decide. We think this is what will be best for you.” He said.

Bria wasn’t sure what to feel. She wasn’t sure if she was angry with the choices that had been made for her or relieved that she wouldn’t be alone anymore. She decided that she would just go with the flow. A change wouldn’t be bad for her, would it?
♠ ♠ ♠
woo, update! i'm actually excited for this chapter. I got a new idea in mind on what to do with this story, so here we go! let me know what your thoughts are!