‹ Prequel: Masterpiece

Consequences

before

“Bria, are you sure this is a good idea? I can help you leave the relationship you know…This is just going to end badly.” Her best friend said. Bria technically wasn’t supposed to be talking to her but she was out of fucks to give at this point.

“I get your concern, but to him leaving isn’t an option. He would kill me if I left and I want him dead, not the other way around.” Bria said.

“I get it. I’ll help you out, but I want nothing to do with what happens when you get caught.” She said.

Ten hours later the deed was done, and Bria was frozen in shock. She almost couldn’t believe what she had done. She didn’t think she had the courage to kill him, but she did it. Even though he wasn’t her first kill, it was still the same reaction every time. But she knew that she didn’t have much longer before she was caught.

“So, how do you feel?” Her best friend asked.

“Terrified. I know this has happened before but I feel the same way each time it happens.” She said.

“You’ll get through this. Just promise me this is your last time you kill someone?”

“I promise.”

But Bria wasn’t so sure if she would ever live up to that promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
not too sure how I feel about this chapter, but here it is! i'm actually really impressed with how this story is coming along. ;D!