‹ Prequel: Masterpiece

Consequences

after

Bria was settled into her new dorm a few weeks later. She had a roommate named Cody but had yet to meet him. She was still a bit hesitant on the whole co-ed prison but maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as she thought. She was due to meet her therapist in a few hours to see how things were going.

“Are you Bria? A man asked walking in a few minutes later and sitting on the bed that was across from her. He was cute, she had to admit. Covered in tattoos and had a smile that could make any girl melt. She knew that this wouldn’t be as bad as she thought.

“Yeah, that’s me. Who are you?” Bria asked.

“My name is Cody and I will be your new dorm mate. What are you in here for?”

“I killed my abusive ex-boyfriend.”

“Word. I did the same to my ex-girlfriend. What a crazy world.”

They had talked for a bit longer until it was time for Bria to go to therapy. But she had a feeling that this place would be the best thing to happen to her. Little did she know, Cody had different plans in store for her. He’d fuck her, then he’d kill her and no one wouldn’t know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot more in store for Cody, so stay tuned! Do you think he will follow through with his plans? And will Bria find out? She's been through this before so she knows all the signs!