‹ Prequel: Masterpiece

Consequences

before

Just like Bria, this wasn’t Cody’s first rodeo behind bars and he was positive that it wouldn’t be his last time either. He was obsessed with murder. Maybe it hard started when he witnessed his girlfriend murdered right in front of him or maybe it was when he witnessed his parents murder. There was something exciting about killing someone and he just couldn’t get enough.

Girl after girl he killed, and he wasn’t even sorry. He wouldn’t have gotten caught this time around if he had been more careful. As of lately he had been doing messy work and that was why he was in jail once again.

But there was just something about Bria that he wanted. He wasn’t sure if he just wanted to fuck the living shit out of her or if he wanted to plot her death, or maybe both. But he knew he had to make it look like suicide. She wasn’t worth getting a longer sentence for.

But as they know, things never work out the way you want them to. Deep down inside, Cody knew that he wouldn’t get away with this. He would be dead before he even had a chance to kill her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is Cody's view of things. I'm not a fan of this chapter, but for now this is how it is. What do you think will happen to Cody?