"Worst Stairs Ever"

A Day in the Life

I was sitting on the east stairs of the Moss Park Arena at the corner of Queen and Sherbourne directly across from the Salvation Army’s Maxwell Meighen homeless shelter that I was staying at at the time. I had been trying to find a quiet place to smoke an after dinner joint. The man, obviously Staff from the Arena, chased me off the stairs, he was loud and aggressive and insistent so I vamoosed pronto to a safe distance and continued to puff.
The High hit me hard about two minutes after the joint was finished. The staff was enjoying a slow cigarette while he was eyeballing the Maxwell Meighen ShitShow with a look that blended equal amounts of abhorrence and awe.
The Staff looked ready for a my Sermon. I let IT take me and started to to Preach at the Staff with his peculiar fascinated look. I Preached about what I had seen earlier, on the stairs he had just thrown me off. His stairs, the “Worst Stairs Ever”.
I shouted I was glad he had thrown me off the stairs, because I should have never been sitting on his Stairs in the first place. I was Glad he was harsh when he kicked me off because your stairs, so I will remember the lesson he taught me forever. Because your stairs Sir, are the “Worst Stairs Ever”. I was Very Sorry he had found me on his stairs because it meant I was slipping up. This morning Sir, I was trying to smoke a joint and eat a bag lunch on the stairs you just threw me off of. While I was trying to enjoy a tuna sandwich and a puff, the Abyss opened a new Portal right in front of me and I received a Vision from Gehenna friend.
Two crackheads sashayed by. The female came first. She was slight, about four foot 8 inches, white face and curly brown hair, cheeks blushed red with high blood pressure I assumed she got from how obviously Fucked up on crack this Hag was. Her eyes had “**Crack Luminescence**”. They shone with the Rage of Psychosis but a Focused, Cocaine-Fueled Psychosis.
Behind this exemplar of the feminine came her pernicious paramour. His eyes a sustained fury fueled by the same wellspring of moxie as she. He had a death grip on a bicycle that he was walking next to him. The bicycle bounced up in down in his care, it’s wheels leaving the ground at intervals as each surge of hostile energy traversed him.
To say that Hades opened up to distribute it’s two champions to me, while sitting eating and trying to enjoy a puff while on the arena stairs flatters Hell. Satan’s most wicked paled next to this twosome. The only explanation for these two jinns was that they were transported from another dimension, torn from the febrile imagination of Cthulhu, the Lunatic God at the center of all and expressed into my environs.
These Demonic Epitomes of Addiction were just trekking by. I was just a arbitrary nobody, just an Incidental on their Oyssey, their narcotic nourished pilgrimage. As the Demoness approached me her eyes locked on me and her inebriated enmity was directed at me. Fuck I thought, there goes that peaceful buzz.
The young “woman” strode close and the first words this apparition harangued me with was a testimonial of just how Fucking juiced up on crack she was. I needed no such attestation, one brief glance sufficed to satisfy me that she was irrational, a real and present danger to me and anyone hapless enough to cross her path.
The next declaration out of the mouth of this Demoness was that she contained Life. As she was orating to me as high as Fuck she was gestating an embryo. It scarred me inside to think of the future the progeny of this crack enthusiast had before it. If the Monsters of Social “Justice” Social Workers can somehow bend their Evil Ideology to, I am sure these Government Worker “Instruments of Satan” will give these two Hallucinations of Cthulhu some interval of unsupervised custody. If these two villains ever got their hands on their unfortunate offspring, it’s ass would be sold for crack until it’s ass ended.
The Happy Mother to Be approached to within 15 feet of me on the stairs. She must have seen harmless little me, who just unfortunately happened to be smoking a joint and eating a bag lunch in her path, as an “Imminent Threat” to her. She started to Stream Threats at me. Threats, Intimidation and Accusations cascaded out of this Demoness’ mouth until I was inundated by them. It was Hostility as “Performance Art”. If Disney had wanted such a scene in their movies it would have been an incredible effort to accomplish.
As she approached closer I cracked under the strain of her exacting enactment of Pure Aggression. I said the words “Please leave me alone” I was so affected. I immediately regretted my words. The Demoness and her Beau became unglued. Beau started to join in on the Harangue of Hatred too. She lunged at me, a quick two step, and screamed “Leave you alone?” “Leave you alone?” “You want me to Leave you Fucking Alone?”. Her Sweetheart wrenched the bicycle that accompanied him into the air over his head and threatened to throw it at me. I realized the bike was a deadly weapon in the hands of this schizoid. I was honestly scared of this bike being launched through the air and landing atop me, and I ain’t scared often.
This was kind of a Mr. Myagi “No Defense” scenario. I have no good counter move to a bicycle landing on me. It would have Fucking hurt. And even if I beat this Fuck beating a crackie does nothing but elicit whining and grovelling. I decided, correctly I think, to just shut my mouth until they were a safe distance past.
This ShitStream of Malevolence continued as this Dastardly Duo tramped north towards Shuter Street. They were just “Passing By” but were totally unable to engage the World without erecting a “Wall of Aggression”. Good luck to you two Freaks when you run into people who won’t take your Lunatic Shit you two will be meeting soon on Sherbourne.
When they were safely out of bicycle tossing range I let the IT take me. “Is that what you do? Walk past and Steam threats of Violence at everyone you meet?” It made them Insane to hear my words. They literally started to Vibrate with Agitated Rage and Screamed their turned up the volume on their Threats to what I assumed must be close to maximum volume. The lucky Father-To-Be had his bike over his head but neither ever really broke stride as they had passed so they just disappeared between the hedge and the building. They took the Scenic Route north.
You Sir have the “Worst Stairs Ever”. I will endeavor my hardest never to go near them again!