Status: Active

The Nazra Chronicles: Reckoning Prey

It's been over eight centuries since the Human race was pushed to the very brink of extinction and driven far below the earth to live as rats, until a bold move by Queen Lesna took their position from the very bottom of the food chain all the way to its apex. Now, Lesna's descendant, Queen Reyna and her Dracgon-Knights face threats even greater than what Lesna herself battled and overcame. With the power of the Stars and Lesna's sacrificial legacy backing them, the Alabastar Man-Dracgons serving the young Queen must find a way to ensure the continued survival of Humans against the opposing predators of the planet Nazra. Their position at the top of the pyramid has been unchallenged since Lesna's reign, and complacency is a threat that looms over the former Prey without pause.

The Humans, weakened by mortality, are pitted against powerful foes such as an undead Vampire King, the Maharani of the fierce desert Werewolves, and the resurgent power of the fallen Dragons. To what extremes will the fallen predators go to once again dominate the lands? The Humans have carefully maintained their dominance thus far, mainly due to being protected by the Queen sitting atop the Alabastar Throne.

Alas, the world is ever-changing and multiple forces will converge to not only shift the balance of power, but put their entire world in peril.
  1. Introduction: The Reckoning, Part I
    A power hungry Queen who wishes to save her people from extinction is willing to do whatever it takes...
  2. Introduction: The Reckoning, Part II
    Continued...