Salik, the Stone Cold Killer

A Random Encounter

I met a young Hindu named Salik when I was on a one hour pass to go outside from 4th floor unit #2 at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health on Queen Street West, Toronto. I had a joint to smoke and no lighter. With my Psych Hold, being found in possession of a lighter would Fuck me some good - no more outside passes for me. Must follow the Rules! I approached the first person I encountered and asked him for a light from his lighter. He unwrapped his plastic bag of cigarettes and handed me a lighter from inside it to light my joint.
I told him my name and he introduced himself as Salik.
I asked him his story. Salik was ready to share - he said he had a REAL DILEMMA. I told him I was the most TERRIBLE MAN he would ever meet and to tell me his story and to listen to my advice.
This harmless looking five foot five slender man with prominent, pointy pointy incisors told me had killed his landlord. I did not ask why.
He was wondering whether to take an NCR (Not Criminally Responsible for his crime) or to do his jail time.
What Salik had just said shocked even me and I don’t shock easy. Apparently Psychiatry is so Corrupt now that you can ask to be declared Not Criminally Responsible for a murder. In a “Normal World”, without Lunatics for Psychiatrists, an NCR is not something you choose. You are either Psychotic and not in your “Right Mind” or you are not - it is a dichotomy. Apparently now, these Criminal, Psych Med Pushing Wackos who practice the Dark Art of Psychiatry are so eager to acquire new Victims for the Pharmaceutical Companies that these Freaks have started shopping their Ability to NCR someone to murderers. They present an NCR to these murderers as a way to get “Off Easy”. Who knew?
I, correctly I think, since I have LOTS of Experience with the Evil these “Allopathic Angels of Mercy” get up to, I correctly view Psychiatry as a ”Dangerous Form of Self-Harming Comedy”. I advise everyone to stay as Far the Fuck away from these “Doctors” as you possibly can. Treat these Psychiatric “Physicians” as you would treat Plutonium, don’t expose yourself to it, not even once! Never take the Pills!
I told him there was no justice. I told Salik if he took the NCR he would be treated as HUMANGARBAGEFOREVER. He would never be respected by ANYONEEVERAGAIN in his life. He understood, he really wanted a wife to complete him (seemed cultural) and Salik knew a Crazy man doesn't get an arranged marriage Hindu Wife.
I asked him the jail time he was facing. He said one year. I laughed. I said he could do a year in a country club of an Ontario prison standing on his head. It is a spa compared to the psych ward I am on now. I was just now screaming at the Charge Nurse that the murderers and child rapists in prison get ice cream for snack. I just got deli meat on bread served to me, no mayo, no mustard, not even Fucking butter! They may kill you for your ice cream in prison but at least YOUGETFUCKINGICECREAM!
I told Salik not only to admit to the murder, but to brag about it. Tell everyone you meet that you took WAYTOOMUCHSHIT from this PIG of a Landlord and if anyone Ever Again Disrespects you Half as Much as this Fuck of a Landlord did ever again You will Kill Them Right Then and There. I made a slitting motion across his throat. You will get Laid Plenty Son, Plenty I Promised.
I told him to just stay out of the prison drama, don't look the wrong man in the eyes, ask what “Rules” are if you don’t know what you are expected to do. Staring contests with the wrong man could get you smacked. Some wimp tries to bully you, you tell him he will as dead as that disrespectful pig of a landlord you killed. Just be polite and be a man, then jail will be a joyride.
I think he followed my advice. I hope he did. Spreading the LOVE!
Never take the Pills!