You

Ten.

Joanna was awake before sunrise. The previous night made her nauseous; she let Tony break through the wall she built up forever ago. Plus she ignored Matt and Rachael's knocks on her bedroom door. She couldn't face either of them after the kiss.

Of course, it felt good to be kissed by someone after so long. Even if it was a kiss from Tony. She was grateful that Matt and Rachael had arrived back home when they did. Would have that kiss led to something more? She shook the thought from her head and groaned out loud.

She heard a soft knock on the door and watched as it slowly opened. Letting out a breath of relief, she smiled at Rachael.

"Oh good you are still here!" Rachael smiled.

"Yeah I'm not exactly ready to leave for home just yet," Joanna shrugged. "I tried to stay awake for when you guys got back but I couldn't manage it."

"Its all good, thanks for getting all the crap picked up. I so dreaded cleaning up."

"It was no problem. I'm sorry I didn't get it all cleaned up though."

Rachael looked at her funny, "You mean you didn't do it all? The entire house is trash free."

"I got as far as the living room," Joanna said.

"Huh, guess I owe dickhead a thanks too then."

"Guess so, " Joanna laughed.

"Was he still being a dick when you got back here?"

"Honestly, no," Joanna shrugged. "He actually apologized to me. Like legit apologized."

"Wow."

"I know."

"Wanna help make breakfast?" Rachael asked, deciding to change the subject. She knew Joanna was holding back on something, but sensing she wasn't about to spill, she decided to not push it just yet.

Joanna nodded, "Yeah sure. Let me change and I'll be right down."

"Cool," Rachael smiled.

Joanna hopped off the bed and went to her bags for fresh undergarments, basketball shorts, socks and a shirt. She found an old White Zombie shirt buried at the bottom of her stuff and grabbed it.

"Gotta do laundry at some point," she mumbled to herself before leaving the room to go change in the bathroom.

After relieving herself, she washed her hands and threw her hair into a messy bun at the top of her head. She stripped down, keeping her stuff in a small pile and began putting clean stuff on. The shorts hung a bit low on her hips and her shirt barely covered her bellybutton due to shrinking in the dryer more than once. She shrugged and bent down to grab her dirty stuff.

On her way out, she ran straight into Tony.

"Hey," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Um, hi," she mumbled back and walked around him quickly.

He watched her go back to her room and chuckled to himself. He had made her blush and he loved it.

Joanna smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand. The one thing she was hoping to avoid was acting weird around everyone and what happened? He caught her off guard and made her blush. Rachael would shit herself if she found out.

Joanna slowly opened the door and peeked around the corner to see if he was still in the bathroom. Seeing the light coming from the bottom of the door, she let out a sigh of relief. She then pushed the door all the way open and quickly made her way down to the kitchen.

"Jeez about time!" Rachael teased.

Joanna blushed, "Sorry I couldn't find anything to wear. Guess it's time I broke down and washed stuff."

"Its all good love, I was just messing with you. I just now got bacon going. We've got eggs to go with it, but nothing else," Rachael pouted.

"Do you have flour, shortening and other crap like that?"

Rachael bit her lip and checked the cabinets, "Yeah we do. What are those needed for?"

"You never make anything homemade for Matt?" Joanna gasped.

"I don't have time for stuff like that," she shrugged.

Joanna shook her head and giggled, "I hope you fuck him great then."

"Oh fuck you Jojo!"

"I don't swing that way doll," Joanna blew her a kiss.

Rachael glared at her playfully.

"Morning ladies," Tony mumbled from the entryway.

"Morning," they said back.

Rachael looked over Joanna's shoulder, "Thanks for helping Jo pick up after the party."

He shrugged, "No problem. Take it as part of me telling you I'm sorry for everything last night."

"Apology accepted."

"Uh, why do you have bacon in a pan but it's not cooking?" He asked as he stepped into the kitchen, pausing next to Joanna.

"What?" Rachael asked and spun around to check, "Shit."

Joanna and Tony laughed at her.

"Fuck you both."

"That's what Matt is for," Tony said at the same time Joanna said "As we already went through, I'm not that type of girl."

"That's it! You two are going to the store for me."

Tony and Joanna shared a look.

"Uh why?" Tony asked focusing back on Rachael.

"Cause you're both being mean to me, that's why."

Rachael grabbed out a notebook and a pen. She quickly wrote down food items and yanked the list from the notebook and shoved it in Tony's chest.

"No fucking way!" Joanna protested.

"Shouldn't have been mean then," Rachael shrugged. "Besides we don't really have shit here and I loath grocery shopping."

"So why not get Matt to go?" Tony muttered.

"He's still asleep for one and for two cause it's my house too and you gotta do as I say if you plan to eat with us," Rachael shrugged, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Ugh fine, let's go Jojo."

Rachael waited until Tony was out of the kitchen, "Really I just needed an excuse for him to leave for a bit. I didnt get to give Matt his present last night. We practically passed out as soon as we hit the bed."

"Yeah yeah yeah," Joanna sighed. "Still crap that you're making me babysit his ass for a while though."

"You'll be fine," Rachael shrugged. "He knows better than to try anything with you again. You'd kick his ass."

"Yeah..."

"Nothing happened last night did it?"

"God no!" Joanna choked out.

Rachael raised an eyebrow, "I hope not. I won't let his ass live if he hurts you yet again."

"I'm not letting him back into my life like that Rach, I promise. I just want the Tony I grew up with back. I know that'll never happen, but you know what I mean?"

Rachael nodded, "I get it. And I'll never hate you if you do ever slip up, I mean we've all got urges. Just don't let him win again."

Joanna nodded and hugged her. When the girls separated, Joanna sent her one last smile before heading out of the house. Tony was leaning against her car with his arms crossed as well as his legs.

"My car's out of gas," he said once she was next to him. "So we'll have to take yours."

Joanna shrugged, "I was planning on taking mine anyways. Let's get this over with."

"The door is locked."

"Thank you captain obvious."

Once her car was unlocked, they got in. She started it and let it warm up for a few minutes. She glanced over at Tony and rolled her eyes, "Do you go through everyone's car?"

"Only when one smells like weed," he shrugged. "Where's the stash at?"

"There isn't a stash anymore. I smoked the majority last night."

"Right," he sighed.

"There's a couple halfers in the middle console, but I swear if you steal them for yourself you'll walk home."

"Wouldn't be the first time," he shrugged, "Besides it's not that far of a walk."

"Ah but here's where you're wrong. We're going farther because Rachael is giving Matt his present while we're gone."

"His present?"

Joanna raised both eyebrows at him.

"Ooooh," it dawned on him, "Gross."

Joanna snorted and put the car into drive, "Yeah so we're stuck together for a while."

"Awesome."

She rolled her eyes but said nothing.

"It won't be that bad," he said after a few minutes of quiet driving.

"How do you figure?"

"We're at least on decent speaking terms."

Kelsey snorted, "Yeah right. I call it more tolerating terms."

"Oh come on like you didnt enjoy that kiss."

"Not really," she shrugged.

"Bullshit, you wouldn't have been so jumpy this morning and on the defense when Rachael asked about last night."

"You were listening to our conversation?"

"Nah, but I did hear her asking if anything happened between us and you answering 'no' just a tad bit too soon," he chuckled. "I was outside before anything else was said."

"God you're such a fucking asshole!" She blindly reached into her middle console and grabbed out one of her half joints. She needed it before she wound up killing him.

"You're gonna share that right?"

"Fuck you," she muttered through a cloud of smoke.

"I can easily arrange that if you'd like," he shrugged.

"Nope."

"We'll see."

"No, we won't see Tony."

"You let me in long enough for a kiss," he reminded her yet again. "It'll only be a matter of time before I completely tear down that wall and we sleep together."

"Wow," she scoffed. "You really are that full of yourself aren't you?"

He shrugged, "Just stating facts baby."

"Not facts. Stupid opinions maybe but not facts."

"We'll see."

Kelsey pulled into the grocery store parking lot and parked back a bit from everyone else to finish smoking. She eventually let him have a couple hits and while he did, she looked at him, "I don't honestly know what I ever saw in you."

"Charming smile, dazzling eyes and a badass body," he shrugged. "Its what all the girls say."

She stared at him in disbelief, "You're such a fucking moron!" With that she got out of her car and headed inside, him trying to catch up at the same time. She succeeded in losing him once inside though. Thoughts of leaving his ass here were weighing really good in her favor, especially when she saw him hitting on a random customer.

Shaking her head, she pulled out the list and began shopping.