You

Eleven.

Joanna drove back from the store alone. Tony decided to hit on girls right and left, not even bothering to help her once. She wasnt sure why it bothered her so much, but it did and she wasn't happy with him. She was even nice enough to wait out in the car for him to finally be done, but after so long she said fuck it and left him behind.

She pulled into Matt's driveway and shut her car off. She hadn't realized she was silently crying until she felt teardrops hit her arm. Letting out a frustrated groan, she wiped the tears away angrily and got out of the car.

"Holy shit, Joanna Renee White is that you?!"

She turned to the voice and let out an excited scream before running at Steve, Tony's older brother, full force, "I was wondering if I'd see you while I was back for a while fuck face!"

He laughed and squeezed her tight, "Man how I've missed my little crazy bitch."

Joanna snorted, "How'd you know it was me though?"

"The guys may or man not have mentioned you came back," he said while sitting her back to the ground, "I'm sorry to hear about Walter dude, he was the coolest grandpa ever."

She smiled sadly, "He really was."

"I've also heard my brother has been a royal douche to you."

"Yeah, he didn't recognize me my first day back and since I didn't throw myself at him, he chose to be his oh so natural charming self," she scoffed, "But after Matt's party last night he did apologize to me.."

"And?" He asked, knowing she was holding something back.

"We talked for a while like normal humans not trying to kill each other."

He looked at her, "And?"

She bit her lip and looked away from him, "He snuck in a kiss when I went to head to bed."

"Oh Jo, " he sighed and pulled her in for another hug, "Did you kiss him back?"

"No I didn't. He tried to kiss me before he actually did too but I told him don't. He nodded and told me to go to bed. When I went to go past him, he caught my arm and kissed me anyways. Matt and Rach were on their way inside and I panicked and ran to my room. God I'm so fucking stupid."

"No you're not babe. Does anyone else know he kissed you?"

"No and I'd like to keep it that way please, " she practically begged him.

"I won't, but if it happens again someone should know besides myself, you and him."

"I know, " she sighed, "I think Rachael suspects something happened though."

He nodded, "Of course she does, it's that women's instinct or some shit."

Joanna laughed.

"You're staying for good right?" He changed the subject knowing she was uncomfortable with the situation.

"I wasn't even supposed to be here for this long. My original plans were to go to the funeral and head back home but then Matt found me. I promised to stay until his birthday and now I'm torn between staying and leaving," she said with a shrug, "I heard from my grandpa's lawyer the other day, I guess grandpa left me his house and some money in his will."

"Oh wow, that's awesome."

She nodded, "It really is."

"Nobody knows this either huh?"he chuckled.

"Nope," she looked down at her feet before meeting his eyes again, "I don't want that bit of news to persuade everyone into making the decision for me. Don't get me wrong I love and miss everyone dearly, but I've got to make this decision on my own."

"Exactly," a car pulling up to the curb caught his attention.

Joanna followed his gaze and noticed it was Tony being dropped off by one of the girls he had been busy hitting on in the store. She scoffed and headed back to her car.

"Hey Steve, Jo why'd you leave me behind?" Tony sent her back a glare. "That's fucking bullshit dude."

"Dude, back the fuck away from her."

"What?" Tony asked, stopping in his tracks.

"You don't get to question her about why she left you behind. Hell you shouldn't even be allowed to speak to her. The next time you pull some stupid bullshit move like you pulled on her last night, I'll castrate your ass myself."

"Dude!"

"Don't dude me Tony. Quit fucking with her head!" Steve was in his face now, "Between what you pulled in school and when she came back three weeks ago and last night, she should have done more than give you a black eye."

"She kneed me in the nuts too," Tony muttered quietly.

"Good."

"Man fuck you!"

"Back off Tony, " Joanna tried stepping between the brothers only to be shoved back by Tony.

"We talked it over last night and she didn't lay a hand on me after I kissed her. She obviously wanted it or she would have done something about it!"

"You're fucking with her head like you used to do! You don't kiss a girl you like then turn around and flirt with other bitches the very next morning! God you're so fucking stupid anymore!"

Joanna heard a gasp behind her. She didn't have to look to know it was Rachael. Instead she hung her head and focused on grabbing the bags of groceries from the trunk.

By the time she had everything, both brothers were in a very heated argument on the events of the night before and this morning. Joanna walked past Rachael without even looking at her.

"Are you ok?" She looked up at Matt while sitting the bags down.

She shook her head no and was yet again pulled into a hug from a Lovato.

"It'll be Ok Jojo, it was just a moment of weakness," he whispered in her ear. "It was just a stupid kiss."

XxxxxX

Matt had made Rachael swear to leave Jo alone on the issue of Tony kissing her. As much as Rachael wanted to ignore him and talk to her about it, she dropped it. Some time later in the day however, Joanna and Rachael were alone in the house.

"Are you-"

"Damn it I'm so tired of hearing that sentence!" Joanna cut her off. "I'm fine, it was a moment of stupidity ok?!"

"I'm sorry," Rachael sighed, "I was just concerned is all. I won't stand by and watch him chase you off again."

"It was my father too if you remember correctly."

Rachael nodded sadly, "I know, I just can't watch that loser hurt you again. He's in the wrong for messing with you like that."

"I know. I let him in after promising myself I wouldn't. I did so good and then....? Ugh what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you."

Joanna went to say something but a knock at the front door stopped her. Both girls shared a curious look before Rachael shrugged and got up. She made her way to the door and once it was open, her eyebrows raised.

"I need to talk to Jo," Tony mumbled, "Please."

"Uh well-"

"C'mon I'm not gonna fight with her ok? I just need to settle a couple things."

"There isn't anything to settle," Joanna shrugged, joining the quiet conversation.

"Just come with me please?"

Joanna rolled her eyes, "Will it get you to back the hell off?"

He nodded quietly.

"Ugh fine."

"Be careful ok?" Rachael asked once Tony was out waiting in the driveway.

"I always am," Joanna shrugged.

Rachael sighed deeply and watched the pair walk down the road. Once they were out of sight she went back inside to wait on Matt to return home.

----

Joanna followed Tony inside his house, already prepared for the mess that was his house. Instead, she walked into a spotless house. She raised an eyebrow once he faced her.

"I knew you wouldn't go for talking in the bedroom so I cleaned everything before deciding to go get you."

"Had I not said ok?"

He shrugged, "You would have caved eventually. "

A smile formed on her face, "I'm glad you think so."

He returned the smile.

"So why am I here?"

"Oh right," he cleared his throat. "First of all I'm really sorry about this morning its just... "

"You needed to get laid big deal, " she cut him off with a shrug.

"Well but-"

"Look it's ok really. We're not dating nor have we ever. We just hooked up at a party as kids. Really, it's ok."

"No the fuck its not!"

She laughed, "It really is. I'm over it."

"Jo, babe, fucking stop for a few minutes ok? What I did was wrong."

Something in Joanna changed after that statement, "Which fucking time was it wrong Tony? Please enlighten the fuck out of me which time you're referring to!"

"Every time!"

"Don't get a guilty conscious just 'cause Steve called you out on your shit," she muttered crossing her arms across her chest. She wanted to punch him so hard, but she was trying to refrain from doing so.

"It wasn't Steve calling me out on it ok? Fuck man when did you become so fucking complicated to talk to?!"

"The day you ruined my life!"

"You wanted me just as bad as I wanted you," he reminded her, shoving her into the wall. "You're just as guilty as me on this subject."

Her eyes narrowed at him while both of his arms were on either side of her, palms flat against the wall.

"You can't keep holding that night over my head princess, it just doesn't work out thst way anymore."

"I fucking had feelings for you and you took advantage of them and then you tossed me aside like I meant nothing to you!" She was trying to push past him.

"I know you did and I'm sorry you viewed it as that," he sighed, "but would you have wanted to throw everything away to be in a relationship with me?"

"I was willing to at that point," she admitted quietly, "But now I'm glad it never happened. We were never meant to be."

That wasn't what he expected to hear, and somehow he knew that wasn't exactly true. Silence uncomfortably filled the house for a good fifteen minutes before anyone spoke next.

"So as much fun as I've been having here with you, I'd like to go now."

"You know sarcasm doesn't let you off the hook Jo."

"Off the hook? I've said my peace Lovato. It's you who's dragging this out further than necessary."

"I think I have feelings for you, " he blurted out, "again..."

She locked eyes with his, "You're stupid you know that?"

He chuckled, "Maybe so, but I'm telling you, you being back is making all those old feelings for you come out again. I don't know what the hell it is about you, but it's messing with my head. I can't just be a dick without feeling horrible afterwards. But I can't be the way I used to be either. It kills me knowing..." he trailed off realizing how close his lips were to hers.

His lips met hers quickly yet softly. A few seconds passed by before Joanna realized what was happening. She found herself wrapping her arms around his neck instead of pushing him away. He rested a hand behind her neck and the other on the small of her back pulling her into him while they kept on kissing.

Tony had to stop himself from taking her to his bedroom the moment she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Instead her back collided with the wall again. Using his hips to hold her against the wall, he let his hands roam over her body through her clothes. Joanna moaned out in his mouth while his hands worked on her breasts all while their tongues battled for dominance.

At some point during the make out session, Joanna's shirt was laying at Tony's feet. He placed a few light kisses on her old Mest smiley face tattoo just above her right breast. He hadn't been with her when she had it done way back when, but he was well aware of it when he walked in on her getting dressed once. That happened to be the same day he realized his feelings for her.

It was an unnaturally hot summer day and Tony was miserable. The ac unit at his mom's house had finally given out today of all days. Joanna's parents had welcomed the Lovatos into their house to keep cool while the repairman worked in the heat to get the broken unit replaced.

Tony made his way up to Joanna's room to wait on her to be done with her shower. He hadn't realized the water was no longer running, nor was the bathroom light on. When everything did click in his mind, it was too late. He walked in on her sliding a pair of baggy jeans up her legs. His eyes landed on her ass barely covered by a black, lacy pair of boy shorts. His eyes then slowly trailed up to the matching bra and her face as they each realized he was checking her out.

Thoughts filled his head;
I was just checking out my best friend.
I didn't know she dressed like that under all the baggy shit.
Joanna is fucking....hot. AND she's got a tattoo.

She quickly pulled her jeans up and grabbed for a band shirt. She yanked the shirt over her head as fast as possible, but Tony had noticed her fresh ink.

"Shit Jo I'm sorry," Tony said trying to focus anywhere but at her.

"No you're not you would have left right away, " she scoffed. "It's ok though, not like I haven't seen you in almost nothing."

"Exactly," he chuckled and playfully pulled her into his body, "We're even."

Her smile slowly faded while her eyes searched his and then focused on anything but him. He wanted to kiss her so bad but he couldn't do it. Instead he shoved her to her bed and declared they needed to go Halloween costume shopping.


Right as Tony's hand had expertly un-clasped her bra, Tony stopped.

"What are..." Joanna trailed off once her feet hit the ground.

"I'm sorry," he shrugged, "I've got a date."

The words hit her like a slap to the face, "You piece of shit!"

He looked at his feet but said nothing.

"That's ok, paybacks a bitch, " she went on while she redressed herself.

"I mean I'll gladly cancel just to spend the night with you," he suggested.

"Oh no go on your date, just remember two can play this game," she smiled sweetly and headed for the door. She didn't even bother to look back at him while she stepped outside.

Tony waited until the door was closed before letting out a long groan. He'd let her be pissed again, if he was going to succeed in winning her over at least a little bit, he was going to ber smart about it. What he didn't know was Joanna had a plan all on her own. He wouldn't stop messing with her head? She'd torture him until he either caved or gave up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the support with this story! It means so much!!!
My ZV story will be updated shortly as well!