You

Two.

After the funeral services Joanna agreed to dinner with the guys. They met up at a small diner down from the cemetery where her grandfather was laid to rest.

"It's really good to see you again girl," Nick said as each person scanned their menus.

"Its been rather boring since you've been gone," Jeremiah added.

"I doubt that," she laughed.

"No, really it has," Matt said while placing his menu down in front of him.

"But you all approved of Sasha right away knowing how I felt about...him. Plus mom and dad divorced and dad said go with her, stating it was better that way. Either way, I had to leave."

"Yeah...sorry about that. We were just trying to be supportive of her, but Tony dumped her like three days after hooking up with her," Nick said.

"Go figure," Joanna mumbled.

After placing their orders, they continued small talk until their food arrived at their table. Mostly eating in silence but also making small talk, the friends caught back up on life after she left town.

"Thanks for the breakfast invite assholes."

Joanna looked up from her plate to see Tony hovering over his cousin.

"Can't invite someone who's passed the fuck out and refuses to answer their phone," Nick muttered, sending a glare Tony's way.

"Right," Tony scoffed.

"How'd you even know we were here?" Matt asked, glancing up at Tony.

"Saw the cars as I drove by."

Joanna kept her eyes on her food while the slight argument continued on.

"....And who's this?" Tony asked, pointing at Joanna.

"A friend of mine and Becky's," Jeremiah replied.

"Tony, lead singer of Mest," Tony shot her a smirk. "And you are?"

"Not interested," Joanna muttered.

"Rude bitch."

Joanna gripped her glass of soda and flung it at her old crush, "Fuck you Lovato!"

"Stupid rude bitch!" Tony shouted.

Joanna balled up her fists but Matt stopped her. She glared and yanked her hands from Matt's, "I may be a stupid rude bitch, but at least I'm not a worthless junkie claiming to be a rock God!"

With that she turned on her heel and stormed out of the diner. Matt went to follow but Nick stopped him.

"I got her. You worry about your cousin."

Matt sighed but nodded.

XxxxxX

Nick pulled up next to Joanna's car. He reached for his cigarette pack loaded with joints and hopped out of his car. He went to her secret spot in hopes of calming her down some.

"Jojo?" He asked quietly, hoping not to startle her.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"This has always been your place to go when he'd be a dumbass," Nick smiled.

Joanna laughed slightly, "I almost forgot where it was honestly. It's been too long."

"It has, " Nick sighed while pulling out a joint to light. "But at least you're here now."

Joanna smiled and took the offered joint happily.

"How long are you staying for?"

"Matt's birthday, " she replied through smoke.

"I was hoping longer," Nick frowned, "but I'm glad you're staying a couple days at least."

"It's better this way," she sighed.

"Don't let him keep you away from anything. Hell he didn't even recognize you a while ago."

"That may be true but the longer I'm here, hes going to recognize me eventually. I can't allow that to happen Nick. I won't allow it to happen."

Nick nodded silently. The two finished smoking in silence. Once they were done, they sat in silence and enjoyed the nice warm breeze.

XxxxxX

Joanna's dad offered her her old room to stay in for the remainder of her stay. As soon as she stepped foot into her childhood bedroom, millions of memories she kept bottled up flooded her mind.

A smile formed on her face while looking at pictures of her and the guys throughout their childhood. Everything from awkward clothing to awkward stages in general told their own heartwarming story.

"I can't believe we actually thought we were cool wearing that shit."

Joanna turned around to find Matt and Nick standing a few feet away from her. They all shared a laugh.

"No shit," she grinned.

"The best of times though," Nick added, picking up one of the framed pictures. He smiled down at a barely teenaged version of himself, Joanna, Tony and Matt. He had a joint sticking out of his lips. Joanna and Tony had their arms wrapped around each other while Matt rolled his eyes at the camera.

"What the hell were you rolling your eyes at anyways Matt?" She asked.

"Jere was being an idiot behind the camera like normal. I'm pretty sure he said-"

"Smile at the camera for uncle JereBear," Jeremiah cut in.

Everyone laughed.

"Oh my God I remember that now!" Joanna grinned.

"I said it probably for about half of these," Jeremiah continued. "Well after your mom trusted me with her camera."

Joanna snorted, "Yeah it only took how many attempts before she just caved and allowed you to even look at it?"

"I'd say at least a hundred times," Jeremiah chuckled.

"Ah, the infamous Halloween party," Nick murmured quietly. "I got so much ass that night. I didn't want the night to end."

They all looked down at the picture in his hand. Nick dressed up as a pirate. Jeremiah and Matt were both dressed as Universal monsters. Tony and Joanna were dead gangsters.

Joanna sighed quietly. That was the night everything changed between her and Tony.

"I couldn't believe just how many people that house held. It wasn't that big," Matt added, "Everyone we knew was there."

"I know. Other than Nick disappearing off the only other two were..."

The guys looked over at Joanna. She was off in her own world, tears silently rolling down her cheeks.

"Right, well how about we throw a party tonight?" Nick suggested, pulling her into a tight side hug.

The guys nodded and looked to Jo.

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on! You're only here for a couple more days! Live a little. Fuck Tony, we won't even invite him! Just come please?" Nick begged.

She sighed, "Ok fine."

She just hoped Tony would in fact not show up like he had at the diner.