You

Six.

"Where are we going?" Tony asked once Joanna was settled into his car.

"Um," Joanna began. "Just to Matt's I guess. Where I have been staying at I don't have a key for and they're not home right now."

Tony nodded.

"Can we turn on the radio to get rid of the awkward silence?"

Tony chuckled, "Go for it."

She smiled to herself and reached for the knobs. Almost immediately Rooftops by none other than his own band met her ears. She let out a quiet laugh and shook her head while she focused on the passing houses.

"What?"

"You've got one of your albums playing," she shrugged.

"Oh, no actually it's a mixed CD. The radio in this old Caddy only gets AM stations. I'd rather not listen to static or talk shows," he shrugged.

"Huh."

He glanced over at her, "What?"

"Guess you're not that full of yourself after all."

"Stick around for a while and you'll see I'm really not that bad," he shrugged and focused back on the road.

She rolled her eyes and looked back out the passenger window. She wondered what he was up to and what changed his attitude towards her. Matt's street finally came into view just as Good Charlotte's Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous began coming through the speakers.

"Uh, you just passed Matt's street, " Joanna pointed out.

"I know."

She rolled her eyes, "Damn it why?"

"You hungry too?"

Her stomach decided to answer for her involuntarily causing him to chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Look, I just want to go take a shower ok? I'm covered in dry icecream and it's not a very fun feeling."

He laughed, "That's what you get when you pick that food item of all foods to use for food fights with those guys."

"Yeah well..."

"C'mon let me treat you to lunch, please? Call it an 'I'm really sorry for being a total dick for the last week' gesture."

"Let me ask you something Tony," she began.

"Fire away."

"What's with the sudden attitude change towards me?"

"As I said, I sobered up and listened to what Matt had to say about it. I really honestly wasn't planning to take it out on you, but also I wasn't expecting you to ball up and fight back. So of course I kept on it. I like that in a woman by the way," he shrugged with a chuckle.

Joanna rolled her eyes but remained silent.

"So, please let's go to lunch?"

She glanced at the clock on the dash, "Its nearly five in the afternoon. Its past lunch time."

"Fine, late lunch."

"Argh, fine," she groaned. "Obviously there's no winning with you."

"Nope."

XxxxxX

Although Tony wanted to go inside to eat, he caved and ordered their food to go. He may have won the food argument, but he sure as hell wasn't going to win the 'let's go inside to eat' argument. Once he brought the food out to the car, Joanna demanded to be taken to Matt's so she could finally shower.

"Here we are," Tony said as he came to a stop on the road in front of Matt's. He shut the car off and leaned back in the seat.

"Fucking finally," Joanna mumbled.

"Oh like you didnt have fun riding around with me," he grinned.

Joanna rolled her eyes, "Not really but whatever."

"C'mon just admit it and I'll drop the matter."

Sighing deeply she looked over at him, "Ok fine. It wasnt that bad. Though I'm pretty sure your next fuck was pissed off at ya for having me in the car with you."

"Eh," he shrugged. "Who cares?"

"Uh the guy who's gotta have a different bitch every night?"

"Look I've grown up some since school ok?!" he shouted.

Joanna looked at him in shock. He of course was glaring back at her. Silently, she grabbed her stuff and got out of the car, leaving her food behind.

"What about your food?" He called after her.

"Shove it up your ass and choke on it!"

"Fine!"

She slammed the door shut just as he started the car back up. He barely gave her enough time to move completely out of the way before he drove off in a hurry.

"Stupid asshole," she muttered to herself. Instead of going to Matt's, she walked to her dad's house. She made her way inside and up to the bathroom so she could finally wash the dried ice cream off of herself.

After a quick shower, Joanna got dressed in a loose fitting Full Throttle Saloon tank top over a black and purple 'deathbat' bikini top and a pair of jean shorts that were fraying horribly. Slipping her feet into a pair of black flip flops, she hung her towel on the shower bar and made her way to her old bedroom.

She lined her eyes with black liner and used a dark gray eyeshadow to match her shirt to top it off. Dark purple lipstick was next to match the bikini top. Deciding against doing her hair, she left it down to dry. Grabbing a joint and smokes, she then headed back outside.

Joanna decided to take a walk and smoke. She realized she was a bit harsh to Tony-regardless of how harsh he had been to her for almost an entire week and felt bad for being that way to him. No matter how much he messed her up back then, she still felt like shit. And that pissed her off the most.

As her walk continued and the joint was past roach material, Joanna looked up and realized she was in front of Tony's house. With a groan, she lit a cigarette and slowly made her way up the path to his doorstep.

"What are you doing here?"

She stopped in her tracks with a sigh. Turning to face Tony, her mind scrambled to come up with a decent answer.

"Well?" Tony asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"I uh...I wanted to apologize for earlier. I was in the wrong, I should have kept the comment to myself."

The annoyed look on his face disappeared and shock took over.

"I was just frustrated earlier and chose to take it out on you," she finished. Seeing a smirk slowly creep onto his face she quickly added, "I hate admitting my faults so feel special you got an apology at all."

He blinked at her a few times before looking away, "I'm sorry too."

She nodded, "Cool. Ok so I'll just go now."

He waited until she hit the sidewalk before speaking next, "Hey. I've still got our lunch if you want it."

Joanna stopped and contemplated it. Facing him she said, "Yeah ok."

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Cool, wanna come in or..."

"Uh," she bit her lip, "sure."

He nodded and lead her up to the door. Swallowing her nerves, Joanna followed him inside hoping her decision wasn't a mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments <3