Status: I hope you all like it.

Dreams

Dreams

Dreams are not only the ones you see while you are asleep. True dreams are ones which turn into plans and keep you working towards your goal. When your dream becomes a path to achieving your goal, you have a purpose in life. Many people lie idle all day because he don't want to reach anywhere in life, they don't want to be someone great.

Having a dream turn into goal is what people need to do today. People also need to know that there are different paths to achieve your goal. So in case one path is closed, why not try another one instead of giving up?

When we were little, we tried to recall the dreams we saw and tell our friends about it. Sadly, one can only remember 50% of the dreams we see. Also, according to a study, we see a new dream every second but in our sleep it feels like minutes.

Dreams are not only what you see at night or your ambition. They are also what you wonder of in the extremely boring lectures; its called daydreaming.

As a little girl who loved to watch cartoons, I always dreamed of sitting on a cloud with my best friend and having an ice-cream. I always thought, exactly like the cartoon "Doremon" , we can travel with an anywhere door, sit on clouds and built castles out of snow. I know all of this sounds a little strange but excuse me I was a little girl! Anyways, all my little girl dreams were shattered by laws of physics and chemistry! Oh how broken I was knowing that I would never sit on a cloud!

Dreams can be stupid but they could also be the reason behind someone's success. No matter how small or big your dream is, you must have the ambition and restlessness to only take a break when you have achieved what you wanted. Even then there are greater things you can conquer in life. You must try everything and never let your own-self down. Neither must you stop at doing your best till God decides that your purpose of life has been complete.

Even if it is an impossible dream, give it a try, you never know where you may land up.