Status: 10.22.09: Working On Next Chapter

Running Away...

All Night Skate

*Next Day*

"No you shouldn’t have to be miserable here too." I tell Bree. She's talking about coming back here, too.

"Hey we can be miserable together. At least you'll have someone from home with you, plus I miss my sisters."

"What about...Georg?"

She chuckles, "He should understand, he better understand!"

"Danke, Bree. You really are my best friend!" I giggle.

"No problem. I'll be there next week, I’ve already asked my dad." she exclaims.

"Yay! Liebe dich."

"Love you, too." we both hang up and I run downstairs. "Bree is coming!" I do a little dance.

Yes, I won’t be alone!

"When?" Ashley yells pausing the Playstation game.

"She comes next week. Your dad already said she could!"

"Yes!" she continues her game of Smackdown vs. Raw with Big D. He's over here allot.

"Hey I’ve noticed something. You're always over here." I point to him and fake gasp, "Are you doing Via?!"

James burst out laughing, "Ew!"

"No." D scoffs and put down his controller. He walks over to me,” I was just waiting for you, Shortie."

"De'Angleo she's taken." Olyvia shouts coming down the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" I raise a brow. Oh god!

"Babyface." she winks and starts to walk away but I pull her by one of her pigtails, "Ow stop!"

"Who is Babyface?" James asks scratching at his cast.

"Bill." Ashley begins, putting on her boots then stops and looks at me wide eyed, "You go with Bill? No!" she bursts out laughing.

"No I don’t." I argue letting go Via's ponytail.

"So you wanna go to the skate rink Friday?" D grabs my hand but I pull away.

"No thanks, I’m not really into the 'gangster' type. You know what I mean?" I hear Via and Ashley snicker. I go sit on the couch next to James.

"So what is your type?"

I roll my eyes. Here he go, he's going to bring up the whole 'White Boy' thing.

"You like white boys still?" Told ya. "Maybe you do need to be here."

"Oh shut up asshole! It was nothing to do with race!" I respond standing up.

"Then what does it have to do with cause every time you here, I always see you wit a white boy.," he says stepping in front of me.

"You don’t pay attention much. I talk to everyone. It has to do with personality and not going into other people's neighborhoods and being all 'Bang Bang Shoot Em Up'. You're the fucking ring leader of that shit!" I fold my arms across my chest, "Don’t tell me I need to be here. You would want to go home too if your mother was shot and killed by some jealous bastard!" I shove him in the chest, "Get the fuck out of my face."

I push him aside and go back upstairs. I hear Ashley say, "Nice De, she was smiling for the first time this week and you had to open yo big ass mouth!"

_______________________________________________________________________
*Skip To Next Week*

"You're going to the skate rink tonight, if I have to drag you there!" Bree yells from her bathroom. I'm at her grandma's. Bree got here yesterday afternoon.

"It's all night skate tonight I guess I’ll go. Sounds like fun."

"Pack some jammies, a blanket, and a pillow."

All Night Skate is...well basically all night skate from 8 o'clock at night to 6 o'clock in the morning. Of course you don’t have to skate all night if you don’t want. You can dance, play pool and arcade games, or just chill and talk to friends. If you get tired you can sleep wherever you like; couch, floor, table, pool table, under the pool table. He he.

"Yeah I gotcha." I just grab the bag I had to stay at her place. "What time you wanna leave? You know the line is always long. 'I gotta get front row Greenday tickets' long."

"We will be at the front, we're leaving at 7:15." she comes out the bathroom, makeup on and Tripp-ed out. "You talked to Bill since you told him you not coming back?" she asks putting on her perfume.

I shake my head, "No but I’ve talked to Tom. Everyone except Bill and Ty but I don’t really want to talk to Ty."

"Oh she's a total bitch!" she hands me the perfume, "She thinks you and Tom were sleeping together."

"Well wrong brother!" I laugh out.

"You know when we had that sleepover before you left?" I nod. "When you and Tom came back at the same time she thought you were doing something out there in the darkness because she heard moaning or whatever. She's just crazy." she states putting on her fingerless gloves.

She heard us?

"She's stupid because Bill was behind me, but all she could see was Tom." I roll my eyes. "If she wasn’t listening so hard she probably noticed the name that was being moaned wasn’t 'Tom'."

She gives me a shocked look. "What?! Someone was fucking in the woods?!"

I fall back on the bed arching my back, " 'Oh Bill! Don’t sto-' "I can’t finish the rest because I burst out laughing at the look on her face.

"Oh my god!" she burst out laughing. "In the woods?"

"I was surprised, too. But when Bill wants it-"

"Oh stop!" she interrupts covering her ears.

"Ahaha!" I laugh.
_______________________________________________________________________
*All Night Skate*(12am)

Everyone seems to be making out with someone, grinding on someone, sneaking into the bathroom with someone. Ew is all I can say, I’m afraid to go into the bathroom to change into my jammies.

"Some chick just went in there with Big D." Via makes a disgusted face.

"Oh I’m surprised you're not in there too." I laugh as she tries to hit me.

"Whatever!"

I take out my phone and look at the screen. Finally, one missed call from Bill.

"Hey guys I’ll be right back." I don’t wait for a response as I run out to the skate rink lobby. I quickly dial his number.

"Ambee?"

"Yeah it’s me. I tried Bill, Olyvia even begged." I tell him.

"I know. Everything is gone next door." he sighs, "I'll call and email."

"Webcam too." I add.

"Yeah." he laughs, "What is that music in the background?"

"I'm at the skate rink; they're having All Night Skate. All the girls here are whores, going into the bathroom with different boys. Who knows what is going on in there, ew?"

"Via's not in there is she?"

I burst out laughing. "No."

We both go silent for a moment. Until he breaks it.

"So you're doing okay, right?" he whispers.

I sit on the floor, the wall supporting my back, "Having someone from home is helping, but...I miss her. I just miss her so much."

"I wish I could be there with you, all of us do." he tells me.

I smile, "Me too."

Just then, James comes in already in his pajamas. "Wat up Baby Gurl."

"Hey." I call back as he pays and walks in.

"Who was that?" Bill asks.

"Oh, just a dude name James. He was one of the other 2 people that got shot, he's cool." I answer.

"Oh."

Keiara burst out into the lobby. "Aye yo Amber, James said come here!" she shouts, standing right in front of me.

"What the hell, Ke-Ke? You don’t have to yell." I state standing up from my spot on the floor.

She puts her hands on her hips, "Well yo man want you."

"Man?" Bill asks.

"No Bill he's not my man. Keiara is just being stupid."

She rolls her eyes, "Well he said he wants to talk to you and the dance contest is about to start."

"Okay. Bill I gotta go, I signed up for the dance contest." I giggle.

"Good luck and I’ll call on Sunday. You usually sleep till Sunday after these things right?" I can here the smirk in his voice.

"Yes I do. I'll talk to you later then. Tell the boys I said what’s up and to stay out of trouble. You too." I smirk.

He laughs, "Bye Ambee."

"Bye Babyface."

I hang up and go back with everyone else just as they call my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
i havent been to an All Night Skate since middle school. Its really fun though. Gurls really do be going into the bathroom with different guys, its really nasty.

Comments good or bad. I think im gonna post another chapter.