Status: 10.22.09: Working On Next Chapter

Running Away...

Why Does This Hurt So Much?

*Bill POV*

I'm so pissed right now and i don't even know why. All that keeps playing in my mind is...them holding hands, her giggling, him kissing her.

"Agh!!" i scream into one of my pillows.
I'm sorry. I bet you're so confused right now. Start from the beginning.

*FLASHBACK*

"Ich bin nich' ich wenn du nich' bei mir bist" I sang the words i had written on my notepad as i sat on my roof.

I hear giggling. I sit my notes next to me and move a little closer just enough for me to see them but they cant see me. Oh its just Tom and Ambee. He's giving her a piggy back. She hops off by her door. I shake my head, grab my notebook and go back inside. I was in Tom's room since his window is easier to get through. I walk into mine and sit my notepad on the bedside table.

Pulling my hoodie off i turn slightly towards my window. Me and Amber's rooms are across from each other and we leave our shades open most of the time to send signals to each other. My eyes went wide at what i seen next.

She left her shades open. She pulls Tom in her room, closes the door and locks it. They begin making out. Touching each other everywhere. He lifts his and her shirt off and she pushes him on the bed and climbs on top of him. I can see his hands on her ass. I couldn't take anymore. I close my curtains quickly before they notice.

*END FLASHBACK*

I set the pillow next to me. I just felt so angry and i haven't a clue why. Angry, hurt, jealous. I couldn't stand seeing him kissing her, touching her. I wanted to be the one kissing her like that. Not like that spin the bottle game or stupid truth or dare.

What the hell am i thinking? She's my best friend. But i know Tom's going to hurt her. He's going to get into her pants and then-

"Mmm! Tomi!"

"What the hell?" i go back to the window. Peek through my curtains just a little. I feel like such a perve but i don't care right now. I guess she left her window open too.

Tom's on top of her. He's kissing her stomach. But then she sits up and he does too.

"We have to stop. Okay?" she says panting.

He nods. "I understand." he smiles and kisses her on the cheek. They stand and put back on their shirts. Before she puts it on she gives him a kiss on the lips, her back turned to my window and i realizes she has a tattoo. Where most girl's get what Ambee say Americans call 'Tramp Stamps' it says 'Liebe' in cursive.

"You're coming back next door?" he asks after pulling on his shirt.

"Yea. I have to go over something with Bill." she buttons her pants and grabs a CD.

Oh yea i forgot! She wants to go over a couple of songs for the talent show next month.

She unlocks her bedroom door and they leave.

I open the curtains back when i know they are gone and sit on my bed. I'll just have to pretend like i didn't see her and my brother practically having sex in her room. I don't know f I'll be able to.

A couple mins later, i hear a knock at my door.

"You're not naked in there are you?!" Amber giggles from the other side and i cant help but laugh too.

'You didn't see anything!'

"Enter!"

She walks in and closes the door. She takes off her jacket, throw it on a chair and side down on my bed Indian style.

"How's the song coming?" she asks with a smile on her face.

"Good. Almost done." i smile back. "So tell me about the costume you're getting."

"I just needed a new corset, but since my dad decided he wanted to harass Tom I'm getting some more hoodies and other things." she says with a smirk, but then gets this serious look on her face. "Um Bill?"

"Yea-Yeah?" i say back nervously.
_______________________________________________________________________

*Amber POV*

"Yea-Yeah?"

"Um...nothing. Never mind." i look away. I really wanted to know if he liked me or if Tom and Ty just thought. But I'm kinda scared to know.

"Oh." he sighs and says, "So how is your song coming?"

I smile. "I'm working on it. It's getting better."

Awkward Silence....

"Um. Is there anything wrong? You usually talk me to death." i laugh a little.

"Oh no." he pauses, looking like he's in thought then says, "Do you like Tom?"

'Oh shit!'

"Uh yea! I like you too. You guys are my best friends."

"No i mean..." he sighs and looks away. "More than a friend?"

"No! Why would you think that?" I look away, trying to look at anything but him. And thats when i see it. Oh crap! I left my blinds open and my window!! Oh shit! Did he see us?

"Well you guys flirt allot. It's okay, you can tell me if anything is going on." he replies and i look back him. I can tell its bothering him. I cant lie to him anymore.

"We-We kiss. But thats about it. Um. Did you see us? From the- from the window?"

He nods. "So you guys haven't did anything else?"

"No."

I know i said Tom wasn't my type. Well i lied!!! Sue me. He's fucking hot. I was gonna let Tom do whatever he wanted to me, but i started thinking about Bill and that kiss Friday night and what Tyshawntia said. I couldn't do it! I talked to Tom for a couple of mins just before coming here. He said he already knew and that he understood.

"How long?" he asks casually picking at his finger nails like this subject isn't bothering him.

"Um...a month." he looks up at me from his fingers.

"Oh."

'Subject change please!'

"So what song are you doing for the talent show again?" he asks. His cute little smile returning. I guess he read my mind! Thank God!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all 16 of my readers. I know its not allot but I'm happy that at least someone is reading it.

Thank You to my one subscriber!

comment please!
Check out my other stories.

This is Luna! I lubb this girl!
Image