Status: 10.22.09: Working On Next Chapter

Running Away...

It Started Out Innocent?

"Ams! Amber!" Tyshawntia yelled running down the hallway with a huge smile on her face. Everyone is staring!

"What's wrong with you?" i ask when she stops in front of me.

"Guess who asked me to the dance? Just guess!"

"Okay. Um that guy with the huge muscles that you're always checking out during P.E?"

She hits my arm playfully. "No! Tom!" she giggles.

'Oh! I'm so dumb. I told him to ask her out anyway.'

I wanted to keep the whole secret make outs with Tom well...a secret. A little secret between us 3. Tom, Bill, and I.

I play along. "Really? That's awesome!" i smile.

"I know!"

We begin walking to the lunchroom. It's really cold outside today so we are sitting inside.

"How many guys have asked you to the dance?" she asks me, grabbing a bag of chips and a coke for both of us.

"4."

"Really? Who all?" she pays the lady and we take a seat at a booth.

"Chris, Kevion, Georg, and Gustav." i answer opening my bag of chips.

"Georg? Wait! Georg Listing?"

I laugh, "Yep. Funny huh?"

"I expected him to ask Bree." she sips her coke.

"I did too. He better hurry before someone else asks. She's been saying no to everyone, waiting for him. The dance is tomorrow and i know allot of guys that is wants to go with her." i say crunching on my chips.

I mean who wouldn't want to go out with her?! She has 3 of the best blood lines in her. She's German, Mexican, and African American. All that equals nothing but hotness. Plus she's really outgoing. She may be a Tom-boy but she's the one that all her guy friends wanna do.

I was too busy stuffing my mouth with chips to notice someone slide in on my side of the booth. But when i did look up i the people that joined us staring at me wide eyed. Tom and Bill.

"What?" i said, mouthful of chips.

"Your chips aren't going nowhere." Tom says with a smirk.

"Well i didn't eat breakfast this morning." i say after swallowing. "Anyway. Bill, you asked anyone out?"

"No. If i did no one would say yes."

"Aw. Billy Boy." Ty says rolling her eyes. "Someone would say yes." she says 'someone' looking at me.

"Shut up Ty." i retort, my face getting hot.

"Well I'm fixing to go outside with the other, you coming Ty?" Tom asks while standing and pulling up his huge pants.

"Yea. See you guys." they both leave. They know we don't wanna be in the cold.

"So...Georg told me he asked you to the dance." Bill says with a smile.

"Yea. I'm not even sure if i wanna go anymore."

"I'm not going." he looks down at the table.

"Hey why not?"

"No date." he looks at me.

"If you're not going, I'm not going." i smile.

"No you should go! I'll be okay at home." he smiles at me and steals a chip out of my bag, "I mean, i can just watch movies or something-"

I interrupt his sentence by laughing. Bill, on Halloween night, alone, watching movies? Hahahaha!!!

"What?"

"Um ha...nothing. How about this? We both go to the dance for an hour. After that, we can hand out candy to trick-or-treaters and watch movies together."

He bites a little piece of the chip and pretends he's in thought. Rubbing his chin, he looks so cute.

He giggles. "Ja. That would be fun." he answers with a huge grin.

"You can come to my house. My mom is going to a Halloween party with her boyfriend. I don't think she'll be home until the next morning." i say with a laugh.

"Yea. My parents are going too."

"This is going to be fun!" I say giggling. "You wanna come over after school?"

"I thought you and Tom...you know. After school." he drinks some of my Coke.

I smile. I don't really wanna hang with him today. They have both been acting strange all week, hormonal and checking me out. But I'd rather hang with Bill than Tom right now. At least he can keep his hands to himself.

"No. I wanna hang with you today."

"Okay." he lets his hand fall and rest on my knee while he eats the rest of my chips. Wait, his hand is on my knee!

I look down at his hand then at him. He doesn't seem to know its there. But he has been looking at me weirdly all week. One time i could have swore he looked down my shirt. Whatever, i don't care 'cause I've been checking him out too. Looking at him right now, at his lips, i wanna kiss him again. Like we kissed in his kitchen.

"Is there something on my face?" he asks snapping me out of my dirty thoughts about him. Damn i was staring.

"Uh. N-No." i look away.

He raises his brow. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I smile at him. He smiles back, gives my knee a squeeze, and goes back to eating my chips.

Hm. I guess he did know.
______________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------->*Halloween Night*<----------------------------------------------------

It's Halloween! Yay! Halloween is my favorite holiday. Like every Halloween, me and Bill didn't go to school today. We just chilled at the mall while everyone else stayed at school and pulled pranks on teachers.

We went to the dance. Can you say boring?! The night was very predicable. I danced with Gustav like i promised, Tom tried to feel me up when Ty went to talk to Bree-Z. Oh Georg and Bree-Z went together. I tried to get Bill to dance but he was all like "I don't want to embarrass myself".

My costume was hot. I could tell because Bill blushed when he first saw me. I had on one of those black ballerina skirts, Tripp Black Eyelet Corset, combats. I kept my hair like it always is with a bandanna. I put some fangs in. Bill was a vampire too. Damn is all i can say, with the trench coat. Whoo.

We are now in my room with a huge bowl of pop corn and candy that was suppose to be for trick or treaters. We're not even paying attention to the movie that is paying on my TV. Haven't been able to, he's been asking me these weird questions all night.

"Okay. Who is the last person you kissed?" he giggles. Seriously this kid has had too much candy.

"Tom." i answer laughing at his hyperness. Now I'm gonna ask him weird questions. There's some things I've been wanting to know. "Who was your first kiss?"

I just smiles. "You. Are you going to ask me weird questions now because i asked you?"

I nod. "Yep. Later. Right now i want to change out of this corset."

I go to my dresser and get a plane red spaghetti strap tank. Its low cut at the front, just what i was looking for. "Um. Can you untie the back for me?"

He looks at me and nods. I turn around and i fell him slowly start to untie it. He seems to be taking his time. He finally finish and i turn around. "Danke."

He takes a seat on my bed. I turn toward my dresser and take off my corset. I have on a bra of course! I can feel his eyes on me. I put on the tank and take my seat back on the floor.

"Question time." he says after a couple of minutes.

"You sure?" i sit on the bed by him, Indian style. I still have on my skirt but its long enough.

"I'm sure i can handle whatever it is." he smiles. "Don't hold back."

"Okay." I'm just going to ask. "Who was the first girl you felt up?" i grin, his face goes red.

"Uh...um uh I." he stutters.

"Oh come on. You said you could handle. I know that one chick you dated let you."

Oh Roxi. I couldn't stand that bitch, and she could stand me. She thought that me and Bill were sneaking around. She was a whore!

"Uh. No. She wouldn't let me."

"Really? Hm. I thought she would've." i say his face is even redder. Maybe... "I know you are curious right? And i trust you."

He head snaps to look my way. "What?"

I take his hand. I've been trying to figure this out all week. Every time i would make out with Tom, i would think of Bill and i had to stop it. I wanna kiss him again and i think he wants to kiss me too.

"Let me be the first girl you feel up."

"Ambee...i don't know. I..." he trails off. His face is tomato red. But i can tell he wants to, i can see it on his face.

I smile. "You've been looking at my boobs all week. Don't be embarrassed. You don't have to just look now."

"You really want me to?"

"Yea."

He moves a little closer to me."Wait." he grabs the remote and turns off the TV. "Okay."

I straddle his lap. "Where?" i ask him.

"Um...Where do you want me too?"

I look into his eyes. Gott he can touch me anywhere!

"You pick."

His hands that were resting on my waist starts to move. I feel his cold hands go up my shirt a little to my stomach. His hands are so soft. They go higher, then higher until they are on my breast over my bra.

"Is this okay?" he asks still looking into my eyes.

"Take off my shirt."

He slowly lifts my tank off and throws it too the side. I start to take his off too. He lets me and i toss it to the side. He's skinny but toned.

We just sort of stare at each other for a min.

He breaks our silence. "Can i..can i take off your bra?"

Wow i didn't think he would want to. I nod.

He slowly undoes the front clasp. As he's doing this i feel something hard underneath me.

'Is he...'

I feel a breeze and realize my bra is completely off now. My body is getting warm.

"Wow..." he whispers.

"Bill?"

He looks back to my face. "I'm sorry!" he moves me from his lap. "I'm so sorry." he gets up and takes his shirt from the floor.

"No Bill. It's okay." i stand and look up at him. Suddenly he kisses me. Not all little kiss. Full of passion, makes me weak in the knees. I want him now!

I undo his buckle as we make our way back to the bed. He lays me down and takes them off himself. Then he continues kissing me, my neck. A moan escapes my lips as he licks from the top of my breast all the way up to my chin. This boy is freaky! He undoes the button on my skirt and i arch up so he can take it off. He does so and tosses that too. We pill off the last of our clothes. His boxers and my boy-shorts.

We're looking in each others eyes.

"I'm sorry if this hurts." he pushes in.

God i wanna scream but he silences me with a his mouth. He hasn't started moving yet. Slowly the pain goes away and i nod my head to tell him to go ahead.

He starts thrusting slowly. Whoa. He picks up the pace a little and i move my hips upwards. Holy fuck!

"Oh shit Amber!" he moans, his eyes closed.

"OH MEIN GOTT!"

We're both moaning uncontrollably. I rap my legs around his waist. He goes at a pace i didn't think was possible. Him licking and sucking my neck. He pulls back and looks into my eyes as he thrusts into me. I feel something in my stomach and i know I'm gonna come any minute.

"Ambee...I-I gonn...co-come." he gets out.

"Me too."

Couple minutes later we both come. Him with a low groan. He clasp on top of me. Both of us sweaty and panting. He slowly pulls out and lays next to me.

"Holy crap Bill." i say as he pulls me to him.

"Yea. That was amazing." he wraps his long arms around me.

As I'm drifting off to sleep i hear. "Ich bin glücklich, dass ich das rechte Mädchen wartete. Ich liebe dich, Ambee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay my first Lemon. And i bet it sucked!
COMMENT PLEASE!

German[/b[:

Ich bin glücklich, dass ich das rechte Mädchen wartete. Ich liebe dich, Ambee.= I am happy i waited for the right girl. I love you, Ambee.

Oh This is Amber/Ambee![ME!] Whoo! She Sexi!
Image