Status: 10.22.09: Working On Next Chapter

Running Away...

Kiss It Better

*Next Morning*

I wake up to some loud music in the room next to me. Samy Deluxe? Olyvia must be back. What time is it anyway?

I grab my phone the best i can cause Bill is cuddled up to me. I flip it up and it say...

"Fuck! 2:32?"

"Via! Is Amber still sleeping?"

"Yeah!"


The music stops and i hear thumping up the stairs.

"She doesn't usually sleep this long." my mom says from outside my door. Shit my door isn't locked!

"Bill!" i whisper while shaking him a bit.

His eyes flutter open and he smiles. I forget what i woke him for a min.

"I think you should wake her lazy ass up." Via says and i hear a door slam.

Now i remember.

"Fuck", I get up and grab my skirt and tank i had on for about 5 minutes last night[lol] and put it on, "Bill gotta get up! My mom's coming."

"Oh Scheiße!" he hops out of the bed quickly, pulling on his boxers.

My mom knew he was spending the night, he always spend the night here. We always sleep in the same bed too. What she didn't know that we was gonna do what we did. Hell, I didn't even know we were!

"Um just go in the bathroom and pretend you're taking a shower or something."

"Okay!" he runs into the bathroom and i hear the shower start to run.

"Yeah she might not be feeling well or something." she knocks on my door.

"You may enter!" i sit on my bed and she enters my room.

"Oh you're awa-." she looks at me weirdly. Oh. I bet i look like shit. "Baby are you okay?"

I laugh nervously. "Yeah I'm fine. Whats up?"

"Nothing. Anyways i thought you were still asleep." she look towards the door "You fixing to take a shower?"

"Bill's in there. I just woke up."

"Oh okay." she gets up and walk towards the door. "When you come down i wanna hear about your night."

"Uh. Okay."

She smiles and leaves the room.

I go to my closet and open it. "What to wear today?"

I finally decide just to wear some sleeping shorts and a tank. I grab my towel and go into my mom's bathroom to take a bath.
______________________________________________________________
*Bill POV*

I decided to go ahead and get in the shower. I didn't want to go home smelling like sex. Tom can smell it a mile away. Now I'm just sitting in her room thinking, waiting for her to finish showering. Man i can believe it! Me and Amber. I didn't think that would happen, not that fast. But I'm glad it did, I'm glad it was with her. Now i know i really do like her. I just hope she feels the same way i do.
______________________________________________________________
*Amber POV*

"Um.." i say as i walk Bill to the front door.

"You still hanging with Ty, Tom, and I tonight?" he asks after a couple minutes of awkward silence.

"Of course! Candy trade. I know they went trick or treating." i reply with a smile.

"Okay." he smiles and leans to my ear "Last night was the best night of my life. I'm glad my first time was with you." he adds in my ear, kisses my cheek, and opens the door.

"I'm glad my first time was with you too."

"See you later, Ambee."

I grin and say "See ya later, Babyface."

He blushes and leaves.

I skip into the kitchen humming "Heaven" by DJ Sammy.

"Hey whats up with you? Humming that gay ass song." Olyvia asks as i skip into the kitchen.

I hop onto the counter and sigh. "Nothing little sister!" i say cheerfully, swinging my legs. "How has your day been?"

She gives me a look that says 'Did you take happy pills or something?' but answers, "Um...its been okay."

"So tell me about the dance. Was it fun?" my mom asks as she sit down at the table.

"It was boring! But i danced with Gustav."

"Luna's brother? He's so cute. You and Bill had fun here?" she takes a bite out of her sand which and looks at me.

Oh we had a blast ;)

"Yea. A ton!" i hop off the counter and onto the chair across the table from my mom.

"What did you do?"

"Um...we watched a movie and stuff."

"And stuff, huh?" Olyvia asks with her nasty smirk.

I smile widely. "Yes and stuff. Ate candy, told secrets."

My mom smiles, "What's got you so happy?" she gets up and washes her plate in the sink. After drying her hands on a towel she says, "Well whatever's gotten into you, you need it more offend." and she leaves the kitchen.

I giggle and Olyvia looks at suspiciously.
______________________________________________________________
*Monday At School*

P.E! Grr! The hour i hate so much but love because Tom and Bill are here with me.

I tie my hair up walking out of the locker. We are in the gym today. Yay! Our girl's P.E coach is a dyke so she lets us do anything we want as long as it involves bouncing.

Some of the girls from the dance team are always trying to get me to dance. But i always refuse and hang with Tom and Bill.

Just as I'm making my way over to my boys, one of the dance team girls, Neeya, grabs my arm.

"Hey Amber. Come and show us some of those moves from America. From the um.."Dirty South" is it?" she struggles in English.

"Um..." i look over to Bill. He nods his head telling me to go on.

"I need some music." the perverted couch turns on her little boom box and some dance team, marching band shit comes on. I frown.

I grab my bag off the bench and take out a CD. It's a mix CD Keiara made of music they like to dance to down there. I take put it in the radio and the first song that starts is one of my favorites. 'Like Glue' by Sean-Paul. I smile.

First i start off with some of that really hard hip pop thing that looks like you're about to pop something. The music switches to my favorite of all!!! 'Goodies' Ciara. Some of the girls actually start to dance along. I stop dancing and make my way over to the boys. I can tell Tom likes the song, allot. He looks like he wanna dance but i know he wont.

Finally school is over! I go to my locker and pull my messenger bag out. I close my locker and sling my bag on my shoulder like everyday and make my way to Bill's locker and thats when i see it. Kevion punches Bill in the face and he hits the locker. Him and his boys are fixing to jump him!

I run as fast as i can to wear they are and shove Kevion. "Was ist mit dir falsch?!" I lean down by Bill, make sure he wasn't bleeding or anything, "Bist du fein?" he nods and i help him up.

Everyone is starring.

I glare at Kevion. "Why cant you leave him alone?"

"I saw how he was looking at you at P.E when you were dancing. No one looks at my girl like that!" he says glaring at Bill.

"What the fuck? I'm not you're girl!"

"So you're this little fag's girl?! Sorry to tell you but he doesn't like pussy."

Next thing i know, he's on the ground. Blood spilling from his nose, everyone laughing at him.

"Come on Bill." we leave the school walking home.
______________________________________________________________
*After School*

He decides to come to my house. I have no prob with that. He's now sitting on the stool in my kitchen. He's starting to get a black eye.

"I'll get some ice or something." i run to the freezer and dump some ice into a zip lock baggy, "Is this okay?" i put it on his eye gently.

He hisses. "Ja. Danke."

"He just made me hate him more." i chuckle softly.

"You hit him pretty hard", He smiles and takes the baggy off his eye. "Does it look bad?"

"Nein. It still hurts?"

He nods, "A little."

"How about i make it better?" i smirk pulls his hand to make him stand and lead him upstairs.
______________________________________________________________
*Jazmine POV*[Amber's mom]

I walk into my lovely house after a hard day of shopping. Yes i said shopping. I walk into the kitchen knowing thats where i would find Amber after school. But she wasn't there. All there is is a zip lock bag filled with ice on the counter? She was in Pensacola to long this summer. I sent some of the bags on the kitchen table and some on the floor.

"She must be in her room." i say to myself and start to make my way to the stairs passing the living room. I see her messenger bag and someone's jacket. Oh it must be Bill's, she would never wear a jacket that tight. And she doesn't like leather much.

He must be up there too. I go up the steps. It's pretty quiet. I make my way down the hall way and thats when i hear it.

'Moaning?'

I get to the door and press my ear to it.

"Bill *moan*"

"Ambee *groan* Faster!"

What are they doing?! I open the door and see.

'They're fucking!'

"Oh my god mom!" she quickly gets off him and cover herself with the sheets and blankets.

"Miss Jazmine!" he does the same.

"You two get some clothes on meet me in the kitchen when you are done. We need to talk." i say sternly and leave them to get dressed.
'What the fuck?'
_____________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh!! They caught!
This one is short but i will try to make the next one long.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TOKIO HOTEL FANFIC

Subscribe and Comment!!! PLEASE?

German:
Oh Scheiße!- Oh Shit!

Was ist mit dir falsch?!- What is wrong with you?!

Bist du fein?- Are you fine?

Ja. Danke- Yes. Thanks.