Status: fin.

Always

to the moon and back

She never understood the obsession with using the word Love. She thought it was silly and overrated. You shouldn’t be expected to tell someone you love them constantly. It’s something that is better when it’s shown not said. At least that was how she felt, But little did she know she would meet someone who felt the same.

He had never been a fan of using the word Love. All it seemed to do was cause blackmail for him and he hated it. In his past relationships, it felt like he was obligated to say it constantly and that’s not who he was. You shouldn’t have to constantly tell someone you love them. Love is something that needs to be shown everyday but most people don’t understand that.

They had met off a dating app and it was the first guy she had met that wasn’t a complete dick. It started out as messages then shortly after it went to phone calls. Two days later they met and seemed to click. She became a completely different person with him. She went from living in a toxic situation to being free and happy with him.

They had been together for six months now and things were going great. There were the fights, the tears, and the anger. But in the end, they would always overcome it. She couldn’t remember the last time she was this happy. He made her feel complete and she wouldn’t have it any other way.

“I don’t remember the last time I’ve ever felt so happy.” She commented one night. They had just gotten done bowling and were on their way home. They had decided to have a date night since it’s been quite a while since they did that.

“Me neither. I hope the happiness never goes away. I will be here for you, always.”

“To the moon and back, always.” She said.

It had been a year since that day happened and things were going better than before. She had a great career in doing what she loved and she couldn’t be anymore happier. He was a stay at home dog dad to all of their fur babies. They were a great couple and she couldn’t wait to see where life took them. Maybe someday they’d be living in Arizona, or maybe in Vermont. Who knows where things were headed? But with him, anything could happen and she was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...this is basically how my boyfriend and I's relationship came to be. i'm in love with this and couldn't be anymore prouder of this.

EDIT: 12/11 - slightly longer + better ending.