Summer Camp

You're Going to Camp.

Here I am. The first day of summer, just sitting, watching television in my dark blinds-closed room. Could you say boring? Well I should get used to it, this is basically going to be my whole summer. My original summer plans were tanning on the beach, and hanging out with friends, the usual. But no, my friends bailed on me for some family vacation to Malibu and fashion summer camps. Well, I needed a break anyways. And all that sun would do nothing for my skin except ruin it… Oh what am I talking about? I want that sun burn!

“Mel, get up. You have to do at least something better than watch old soap operas all summer.” My mom said opening the blinds to my once two seconds ago dark room.

I sighed and threw the blankets over my head.

“Mom, I have no life. Just leave me here to die this summer.” I groaned.

I swear I could hear her eyes rolling.

“Just get up, because you’re going to camp.” She said pulling the blankets off my face, and walked off into the hallway.

“What? I swear I heard you say that I’m going to camp.” I laughed.

She walked back into my room, and imitated my laugh. “That’s cause you are.”

“What? Why mom?!” I cried.

“I don’t care what you say I’m not going.”

Slam!

I slammed the car door shut as I sat in my seat off to that what’s-it-called music camp. I know I clearly told my mom I wasn’t going, but she insisted I go. So here I am, on my way to Camp WhydontIjustdienow. Wow, It’s going to be a long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT?
This chapter is just to start off the story.
suscribe too please.