Summer Camp

Actually, it's Nicks fault.

“Ashley, I thought we practiced this.” I whined after she almost backed out of asking Joe.

“We did, I’m sorry.” She took a deep breath, and walked over to Joe.

Amber and I hid behind a cabin, near enough to hear what was going on.

“Hey Joe.” Ashley greeted him.

“Hi Ashley, what’s up?” He asked.

“Nothing really, you?”

“Nothing, just working.” He smiled.

“That’s always fun.” She said sarcastically, and then smiled.

“Very.” He smiled back.

“So, are you busy next weekend?” She asked.

“Nope… You?” He asked back.

“No.” She shook her head. “So, since you’re not busy… And I’m not busy… I was wondering if you would want to go-.” She was so close to asking him, but Joes cell phone started to ring.

“I’m so sorry Ashley, I have to take this. It’s Nick.” He apologized.

“Oh, no problem.” She frowned, and sat down on the bench near by waiting for him to finish.

“I have to go. Two girls in the vocal room are throwing a fit, and Nick needs me to help him, since he’s the only one there. I feel bad for him. Oh well. Oh-and I’m so sorry what were you going to ask me?”

“Um, I’ll ask you later. It’s not important.” She frowned as he ran off to the vocal hall.

“What was that?!” Amber yelled as she and I ran toward Ashley.

“You heard him. Nick needed help. I could always ask him later.” She said as if it were no big deal.

“Ashley, what if there was no later. What if some other girl gets to Joe, and asks him before you do? What will happen then?” I asked.

“Oh god, you guys are right.” She leaned back into the bench.

“Aren’t we always?” We both smiled.

“I’m going to miss my chance by asking Joe out, and it’s my entire fault.” She seemed even more depressed then she was two seconds ago.

“Actually, it’s Nicks fault.” Amber remarked.

“Amber, you know what I mean.” She rolled her eyes. “I need to go see him now. I’ll meet you guys at lunch?” She asked.

“Yeah, See you later.” I said as she turned and started running towards the vocal room.

“Ashley!” I called.

“Yeah?” She turned around.

“Good luck.” Amber and I both smiled at her.

“Thanks guys.” She turned around. “I’ll need it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACKKKKKK !
ha ha, hold the applause.
roflrofl !
So what did everyone think of CR?
I was a little disappointed... NOT ENOUGH NICK AND KEVIN.
Like, if they're going to advertise it as staring the Jonas Brothers, at least have them in more than two three minute scenes. Like common Disney.
Other than that, I liked it. But sadly and painfully I have to admit, not as good as High School Musical. I would have loved if it just kicked HSM out of it's place, but nope. I'm still excited for the second one though... Ha ha. Oh, and I still like High School Musial too, it's just that I love the Jonas Brothers more.