Summer Camp

Our Lips Are Sealed

“How do you think it went?” I asked Amber as her and I walked over to a table in the cafeteria to eat.

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask her yourself?” She said and pointed over to Ashley, who was just coming into the cafeteria.

“Ashley!” I squealed as she came to sit down with us.

“What?” She mimicked my squeal.

“So… How’d it go?” Amber asked intrigued.

“I can’t say, sorry.” She said, and got up to go get her food.

Once she got her food she came back to sit.

“Ashley, why can’t we know?” I whined. Seems like I’ve been doing that a lot lately.

“Because, I don’t kiss and tell…”

“YOU WHAT!” Amber and I both exclaimed.

A smile spread across her face.

“You have to promise not to tell anyone.” She warned.

“Our lips are sealed.” I said miming me zipping my lips.

“Well, how it happened was, I got to Joe before he reached the vocal hall, and I finally asked him, and he said yes. How the kiss happened, well, it just happened on its own.” She explained.

“So… Is he a good kisser?” I asked. What? I want to know…

She smiled, and started to turn a light shade of pink.

“…Definitely.”

We all squealed. By now half to camp was staring at our insanity, which we couldn’t help but laugh about.

“Wow, are we cool or what?” Amber said, her words dripping with sarcasm.

“Wow, we are.” I said sarcastically back.

“So… who are you going to ask?” Ashley asked the two of us.

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“I asked Joe; even though you would have thought it was the guy to ask the girl out but, eh.” She went back to topic. “Who are you going to ask? Or hoping they would ask?”

“Not sure.” I replied.

“Don’t know.” Amber said taking a gulp of her water.

“You don’t know? You’re not sure?” She asked confused. “Come on you guys. The dance is coming so quick, and you don’t even know who you’re interested in going with?”

“Yeah.” We both shrugged.

“Hopeless.” She sang.

“You wish.” I joked.

“You bet I wish.” Ashley joked back.

“Okay, we all wish, blah, blah, blah.” Amber said annoyed.

“You mad because you weren’t originally part of our wishing?” I asked.

“What?” She asked confused. “Mel, what are you saying?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”

She stared at me like I was some idiot, I don’t blame her. I was acting kind of stupid, I don’t know why though…

“Okay… Whatever.” She said thinking about something to change the topic.

“So…” Ashley started, her face growing into a grin. “Who are you planning on asking?”

“Ashley, drop it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, crappy chapter.
ohhh well...
More drama and jealousy and all the stuff you want coming in the next couple of chapters.
keep reading
subscribe... for me?
:)
♥