Summer Camp

What Were You Thinking ?

WARNING SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER ! I never really use this language, but it's for the sake of the story .

“Nick!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran into their cabin.

“Melanie, I can explain everything, I d-“

“Nick, I believe you.” I said reassuring him.

“Well why are you staring at me like that?” He asked a little frightened.

“Because we need to KILL Becky.” I was being completely serious.

“Uh, aren’t you afraid you’ll be going to jail?” He asked.

“I do not care!” I shouted. “First she threatens me, saying that you’re hers and I have to back off when we’re DATING, and then she goes and KISSES you!”

“What a bit-“

“And, who knows what she’s going to tell everyone, and the press! That you two are dating and you’ll have to keep denying it, and everyone wont know the truth and then we’ll have to stay separated from each other because the paparazzi would be down here following you like crazy and if they see us together who knows what they’ll write about you. Next thing you know there’ll be headlines saying “Nick Jonas Cheating On Becky?” or “Youngest Jonas, A Player?!” God and it’s that entire stupid ugly ass, mental freak Becky’s fault!” I screamed, and tried to catch my breath.

“Melanie, breathe…” Nick motioned me to the couch to relax.

“I just can’t believe this. This summer started off well not so great, but then I met Ashley and Amber and you and your brothers and everything was going so well, and now…. This.”

He gave me a reassuring hug.

“I’m still killing her though…”

---

“Melanie hey!” A preppy voice asked me.

I turned around to see Becky coming my way, what is she planning on ruining this time?

“What the hell is she doing?” Amber whispered to me and Becky began to run towards us.

“I have no idea…”

“Hey Mel, I just wanted to say hi!” She smiled at me and Becky.

I gave her the best glare I could.

“Please…” I rolled my eyes. “You try to come over here and act like everything is fine, you want to know what, it’s not! You kissed my boyfriend!”

“Uh I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Stop playing dumb, you kissed him, and everyone saw you do it too!”

“God Mel, stop trying to start a scene.” Becky rolled her eyes.

“I’m not trying too! I’m trying to get you to back off my boyfriend!” I screamed.

“You’re just desperate for attention aren’t you?”

“Shut up you bitch!” I screamed.

“You’re the bitch!”

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

And with that, my fist met her face. I couldn’t control myself, at the time my hand had a mind of its own. I do have to say I’m proud of my hand right now. Hopefully it broke something, she deserves it.

“What happened here?!” Catherine the head counselor yelled as she came down to the commotion.

Oh crap…

“Look what she did to me Catherine!” Becky yelled as she held her bloody nose. Yes I made her bleed! 1 for Melanie 0 for Becky.

“Melanie did you do this!?” Catherine yelled.

No point on lying the crime has been committed.

“Yes…”

“You two come with me, the rest of you can leave now!” She yelled angrily as she walked up to the head office, with Becky and I following close behind.

On our way to the office I saw Nick walking around, when he spotted me he smiled, and when he spotted Becky he started laughing, silently of course. I smiled back at him, and mouthed the words “It was necessary.”

“Sit down!” Catherine ordered as Becky and I sat immediately.

“What were you thinking?!” She screamed.

“Uh…” Was all I was able to say.

“I don’t know why she would do this to me Catherine. I’ve been so nice to her.” Becky said in tears, probably from the pain in her nose.

I rolled my eyes at her.

“Here are some more tissues.” Catherine handed Becky a handful of tissues for her bloody nose. And wow I must have hit her hard because the blood was flowing like a water fall.

“Do you think it’s broken?” She asked.

“I’m not sure; It hurts more than anything though.” She cried some more.

“Melanie, what were you thinking?” Catherine asked me.

“Catherine, I don’t lie and the truth is Nick and I have been dating, and now Becky comes along and threatens me, and says Nick’s hers, and the next thing I know she freaking kissing MY boyfriend!”

“I can see why you’re upset.”

“Yeah! Furious.”

“But there’s no need for violence, especially breaking her nose!”

“Catherine! You don’t understand though, what was I supposed to do, let her walk all over me?!” I yelled.

“I’m sorry Melanie…”

“You’re sorry about what?”

“I’m going to have to send you back home. No violence is permitted in this Camp, and if you choose to do so, you go home.” Catherine stated.

I can’t leave! I didn’t even get to perform yet, or-“

She stopped me from arguing any further. “Go pack your bags Melanie, you’re going home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHHA.
I love this chapter,
hope you do too.
please comment it means a lot :)