Summer Camp

The End .

There I stood, pile of clothes in my arms, suitcase in front of me, I’m really leaving. Tears began falling down my face as I kept angrily shoving clothes in my bag. How could I be so stupid? Sure Becky deserved it, but I should have thought about the consequences, one of the most important ones involving Nick.

“Mel…” Ashley sad sadly walking through the cabin doors, with Amber closely behind her. “It’s not true is it?”

I shook my head. “Sorry Ash and Amber, I’m leaving.”

They gave me the longest hug I think I’ve ever had received in my whole life time.

“Can I come with you?” Amber asked.

“No Amber, you guys have your performance’s to do.”

“I forgot about that thing anyways.” She moved her hand lazily. “You made camp fun this year! Don’t leave, please?”

“Ashley, Amber, I broke the camp rules, I have to go…”

“I didn’t want to have to ask you for this until the end of camp but, can we get your email?”

I smiled. “Of course.” I said writing down my email address for them.

“Here’s my cell number too, call me all the time.” Amber said writing down her cell number, Ashley following close behind.

“I’ll try.” I giggled.

“I’ll also get Nick to call you every single day, and I’ll even record some of the class lessons and send them to you.” Ashley smiled.

“Nick…”

“… You didn’t tell him yet didn’t you?”

I shook my head.

“Are you going too though?” She asked.

“Of course, but it’s the matter of when.”

“I say you do it now, and spend every single moment you can together, and we’ll even finish packing for you.” They suggested already starting to pack.

“Really guys?”

“Really, now go see your boyfriend!” She yelled and rushed my out of the cabin.

“Have fun!” They sang and shut the door.

“I’ll try…”

---

“Nick you here?” I asked as I knocked on their cabin door.

“Yeah?” He said opening it.

“I need to tell you something.”

“Okay, come in.” He led me to the couch.

“Want something to drink?” He asked.

“Not now, this is important.” I shook my head.

“Alright, what is it?”

I took a deep breath. “I’m going home.”

“…You’re…going home?” He asked as if it wasn’t clear.

I nodded, and tears began to fall down my cheeks.

“Why are you crying?” He asked as he held me close.

“Because it’s my fault, I broke Becky’s nose, and it’s apparently a huge rule here if you use violence, and now I’m leaving, and I won’t see you ever again.” I sighed. “And there’s also another reason why I’m here…”

“What is it?”

“I think…” I forced the tears to stop falling, but they continued to pour. “Nick, I don’t think we can… see each other anymore…”

He sat there shocked and confused.

“I’m so sorry.” It barely sounded like a whisper.

He continued to sit there and the expressions on his face were like he was debating on something in his mind. There was the occasional nod, the lip bite, how he looked down at his hands. I could tell he was disappointed.

“Nick..."

He finally looked up at me; he stared into my eyes for the longest time, and finally opened his mouth to say something. “It’s for the best.”
♠ ♠ ♠
TH END .
Okay so tell me about the ending .
It was definitely forced, and I didn't want it to be, but HOLY MOLY MAN DID I EVER GET THE BEST IDEA FOR A STORY EVER !
Well the story itself wasn't my idea, I'll give you a hint. The original mater mind behind the plot is a maybe familiar face... Cecily von Ziegesar .
ever heard of her?
Or the famous quote: "You Know You Love Me."
That one's definitely in my top five .
Well I'm thinking of doing something like Gossip Girl, but with JB involved of course. haha
tell me what you think?
And... one-shots are coming up, and I'll continue to write Drama, Boys and Boarding Schools :)
so keep checking in .
I'm so thankful to my dear readers and subscribers, if it wasn't for your encouragement
I wouldn't have done it without you :)
keep reading.