Summer Camp

You Guys are So Immature.

“Ashley, where you been?” I asked as she entered Ambers cabin.

“Sorry about that. Joe and I were talking.”

Amber and I gave each other looks. I turned and raised my eyebrow at Ashley. “Talking about what?” I asked curiously.

“About stuff. No need for you two to know. Oh and Amber, I was going to ask you to show Mel some of their music, but I can see you already have. How do you like it Mel?”

“Their really good. And don’t think you can get off subject, tell us everything!” I exclaimed, as I pulled her down to sit with Amber and I on the couch.

“Fine.” She gave in. “Well after the tour Joe and I decided we wanted to get to know each other more. We sat and spoke about a lot of our lives. But most of Joe’s I knew…” She silently laughed. “And I didn’t even know what to tell Joe about mine. Compared to him, mine really is well… Boring.”

“Ash! You probably have a super exciting life. You Just Don’t Know It.” I said.

“AMER! What have we gotten ourselves into?! Now she’s quoting the songs.” Ashley dramatically fell back into the couch.

We all started to laugh.

“So what are the plans for the rest of the day?” I asked.

“I have no idea. So how was your tour?” Amber asked.

“It was fine. Kind of boring, but at least I know where everything is.” I laughed.

“Ashley?” Amber asked facing her. She didn’t look like she was even listening.

“Ashley… Anyone there?” I asked waving my hand in front of her face.

“Yeah, sorry. I’m just a little out of it today.” She said, and paid her full attention to us.

“Alright. So how was you’re tour?” We asked.

“It was fine.”

“Yeah right.” I said.

“No seriously. It was just a plain same old camp tour.” She said, but Amber and I were thinking differently.

“Alright, so Amber what about you?” I asked.

“It was fine. Nothing exciting.”

“Hey guys, did you know there’s going to be a dance soon?” Ashley asked.

“No, when?” I asked. I think the reason she brought it up was for a certain Jonas she was going to ask out.

“Like in three weeks. They have it every year. I never went though, but I think this year I want to go.” She turned and smiled at us.

I think we both got the point, that, yes. She definitely wanted to ask Joe to the dance.

“Are you thinking of asking a certain somebody?” Amber asked.

“Yes…” She started to blush by now.

“Who!?” Me and Amber exclaimed, but we already knew who. We just want her to admit it.

She waited a second, probably thinking about if she should respond and tell us, but she finally opened her mouth. “Joe.”

Amber and I looked at her and started to grin like crazy.

“What?” Ashley asked confused.

“You’re going to ask Joe to the dance! You’re going to ask Joe to the dance!” The two of us sang.

“You guys are so immature.”

“We know we are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT?
I think this MIGHT be the last update before I go camping.
Okay yesterday my mom confused me so much.
She first said; "why dont we go camping friday, so we can get the spot." (she always likes the spot we usually get.
and i'm like. "friday? mom you know camp rock is premiering friday, and i am NOT missing it." and shes like, well i can always tape it. and im like "no, i want to watch it." I know I sounded a little biotch-y but really come on. she wants me to miss my premiere for some camping spot. and so like I spent the whole night depressed and everything. I was litterally on the edge of tears. (i know, i know. alittle too dramatic but wtv) and so the next morning i decided, okay I'll just watch it when I come back, i'll live. and my mom was like "oh no, we're not leaving friday. its fine." and im like "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE I WENT INTO DEPRESSION!
HOLY CRAP.