Dominance Turns Me On

Dominance Turns Me On (Dylan Rhodes)

Image

Request: Reader is part of the Horsemen and gets separated from the others; argues with Dylan and leads to smut.

“Imagine…”: Being a Horseman and getting cornered by FBI Agent Dylan Rhodes. An argument ensues with smut.

Warning: Includes mature content and language; smut

“(Y/N) (Y/L/N),” the attractive agent spoke as he took a seat across from you. You bit your lip as he licked his thumb to flip through your manila file, the gesture igniting a fire within you that you had not felt in over a year. You sucked in a raspy breath imaging what else that thumb of his could do.

“Hey!” a voice rang with a loud smack to the table. You snapped out of your imagination quickly, your eyes growing in size at the surprise that was the attractive female agent standing beside the male.

“What the hell is your problem?” you threw her way. She mumbled something in another language, possibly referring to you as a bitch. The male agent gave a chuckle and looked your way with a cocky smile. You returned it with your own cocky one.

“What’s your superpower for the Horsemen?” the man asked. His eyes traveled up and down, examining you from head to chest.

“Oh, you know. A little of this,” you started, a seductive smile making its way across your face as you reached a hand across the table. You wound a finger around the bottom of the FBI agent’s tie, gently pulling on it to bring his face closer to your own. “A little of that.” Your voice was nothing but a whisper, and you could see the agent’s eyelids flutter from your minty breath wrapping around him.

“Agent Rhodes!” the female agent yelled as she made her way back to the table.

Agent Rhodes cleared his throat, ripping his tie from your hand as he stood and smoothing it down his chest. “You, um, you and the other Horsemen robbed the bank in Paris?” he asked as he paced the room.

“I don’t know, Agent Rhodes,” you commented, standing up yourself. You placed your hands on the table as you bent over slightly. The V-neck you were wearing under your leather jacket pulled down gently, giving the agent an eyeful. “Did we rob the bank?”

You could see the agent hesitate in his movements as he gawked at your breasts. However, he cleared his throat. “I think you did.” He gestured for you to sit back down as he did the same. You obeyed. “I’m not sure how yet, but I know the Horsemen are involved.”

You hummed your agreeance. “Tell me, Agent Rhodes. What’s your first name?”

“Dylan.”

“Mhmm, Dylan Rhodes. That’s quite a sexy FBI agent name.”

Dylan’s eyes glistened over with excitement. He smiled, ready to reply before the female agent once again interrupted. “We’re done here, (Y/N).” She pulled Agent Rhodes from his chair, it clattering to the ground.

You laughed loudly, knowing that you would get your way sooner or later.

~~

“I don’t know why you were stupid enough to wear a skirt, (Y/N)!” Danny yelled as the two of you ran down the alleyway.

“Shut up, Atlas!” you yelled back as you heard Agent Rhodes yell your location into his walkie talkie.

You and Danny jumped to the top of the wall blocking your path. The Interpol agent yelled for the two of you to stop as she held her gun up at them. With a quick smile, the two of you jumped to safety.

“What are you doing?” Agent Rhodes’s voice carried to your ears as he scolded his fellow agent.

“Go right; I’ll go left,” you told Danny as you reached the Napoleon House.

“What the hell, (Y/N)? That’s not part of the plan!”

“Just trust me, Atlas!” Danny listened, taking a right.

“Let’s play, Dylan,” you smirked, running to the left of the building and down an alleyway.

Over the sound of the Mardi Gras celebrators and your thumping heart in your ears, you heard Agent Rhodes chasing you, his feet hitting the pavement with great force as he caught up to you.

“Hold it, (Y/L/N)!” the FBI agent yelled as he wrapped a firm hand around your upper arm.

“Well, well, well,” you smiled as you spun around in the agent’s hold. “Guess this fun game of cat and mouse has come to a close.” You moved slightly to display your wrists to the agent. “Why don’t you just lock me up now?”

“I’m afraid you’d like that too much,” Agent Rhodes smirked, the twinkle in his eyes all too familiar to you now.

You smiled seductively at the agent, reaching your free hand up to his cheek. You grazed your fingers across his stubble, the thought of the roughness against your neck running through your mind. Slowly, your fingers danced across his lips, Dylan’s breath hitching in his throat as you did so. “I wonder how your mouth would taste,” you whispered as you moved your face closer to his, gently pulling on his bottom lip with your thumb and forefinger.

A low growl sounded in the back of Dylan’s throat. You clicked your tongue, proud of your accomplishment. You turned away from him, ready to make your getaway, but quickly found yourself against the cold brick building.

“What the fuck, Rhodes?” you exclaimed. Your face grazed across the rough weathered bricks as your efforts to look at Dylan failed.

You heard the familiar sound of handcuffs clicking onto your wrists a little too tight. “Ow!” you cried, the metal digging into your skin. “What did I do now?”

Dylan gave a husky chuckle. “What didn’t you do, (Y/L/N/)?”

“Nothing that you didn’t enjoy, agent,” you smirked at the wall.

A loud sigh was heard from behind you as you felt Dylan’s hands leave your cuffed ones. At the moment, you were unsure of what was happening. A small voice in your head told you to turn around, make your move. But, you stayed still.

“Why don’t you run, (Y/N)?” Dylan asked, his voice overtaken by a sheet of dominance.

You bit the inside of your cheek, the thought of him dominating you suddenly clouding your thoughts. “I’m not sure I want to,” you mumbled. You could feel yourself becoming more and more wet with the images in your mind, and you moaned slightly.

As if that was his cue, Dylan was on you. “Do that again,” he whispered, his mouth far too close to your ear as he slid a hand down your back.

Your eyes fluttered shut when his hand ran over your rear. You moaned lightly. Dylan was far from satisfied as his hand came down with a loud smack. You let out a yelp which turned into another moan, slightly louder than the previous one, as Dylan massaged the area back to comfort.

“I think you want exactly what I want,” Dylan whispered again, taking a hold of your ear with his teeth slightly.

“Yes, Dylan,” you sighed, loving the attention you were receiving after months of celibacy.

That comment earned you another slap, this time to your bare cheek as your skirt was yanked up to your belly button. Dylan forced you around, bringing the two of you face to face for the first time in what felt like a lifetime.

“God. I shouldn’t want you as badly as I do right now,” Dylan sighed, resting his forehead against yours.

You closed your eyes, sucking in the minty scent of his breath. “Then don’t think about it.” As you opened your eyes, you were met with his staring right back at you.

Before you could blink, his lips were on yours. Dylan protected the back of your head with one large hand as the other ran over your body, exploring the areas that made you shiver beneath his touch. Dominance was far from your mind as submission took its place at the forefront.

“On your knees,” Dylan’s husky voice commanded as he came up for air.

You licked your lips, knowing exactly what he wanted. As you made your way slowly to his desired position, Dylan’s hands fiddled with his belt, his pants yanking down to reveal the large bulge begging for an escape.

You didn’t wait for another command from the FBI agent. Instead, using the only tool you had, you seductively dragged his briefs down his legs with your teeth. Dylan’s member sprung up at attention, just waiting for your lips.

“What do you want, Agent Rhodes?” you asked through your eyelashes, your tongue peaking out once again as you wetted your lips.

Dylan gave you a quick look of anger before grabbing the back of your head and forcing his member to the back of your throat. You gagged at first, his size surprising you, but you relaxed once you heard Dylan’s moans of approval.

A few movements of your head were all that it took before he gripped the back of your hair, forcing you to a standing position. You were rewarded for your efforts with a long kiss before Dylan’s tongue was in your mouth. You smiled as he ran it along your teeth, searching for your secrets.

“I can’t wait any longer,” Dylan breathed as he forced your face to the bricks once more. You let out a moan, letting Dylan know that you couldn’t either.

Dylan pulled your hips closer to him as he yanked your panties to the side and ran the tip of his member across your folds. You both moaned at the sensation. “Please, Dylan” you begged him.

“Please what, (Y/N)?” Dylan asked, a smirk heard in his voice.

You bit your lip to hold back a groan as he teased you, his tip entering your folds ever so slightly. You turned your head as far as you could, looking Dylan straight in the eyes. “Please fuck me hard and deep, Agent Rhodes.”

Your words were his drug as the skillful agent did just as you asked. He entered you roughly, but the motion was far from painful as your core was dripping with need. With every move back, his move in became stronger, deeper, just as you requested.

“Faster, Agent Rhodes,” you moaned. “Please, baby.”

“As you wish,” the agent replied, taking a handful of your hair in his hand. He pulled back hard, your back arching at a dangerous angle as his pace quickened. You clawed at the wall, knowing fully well that your fingers would feel the aftermath. The alley filled with the scent of sex and the sounds of ecstasy as the two of you released your sexual frustrations.

As your highs overcame you, you realized that the game of cat and mouse had come to an end. Slowly, you straightened up, pulling your panties back in place and your skirt down. Dylan fixed himself, picking his FBI badge up off the ground and attaching it back to his belt.

“I guess I’ll see you soon, Agent Rhodes,” you smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck. You kissed him as his hands held your waist.

“Actually, I have something to tell you that you may find interesting,” Dylan said, diving into a story of true magic.