Sequel: Consequences
Status: rewrite of consequences.

Masterpiece

Three

Jail could have been a whole lot worse and she was grateful that it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. She was placed in a dormitory section and basically had free reign within limit. She was able to have a notebook, and quite a few books. She had goals of writing her own book once she got out of this place. But it was the perfect time to start with some ideas before she got out. Turns out, killing her ex-boyfriend hadn't been a bad idea after all. She didn't have a roommate just yet but was told that he would be here within the week.

She had been in jail for almost a year now. She was supposed to be getting out next month but her therapist wasn't ready for her to go anywhere. She thought it was ridiculous but there was nothing she could do about it.

"I think it's ridiculous that you're keeping me here. I've been here twice a week for nearly a year and you're telling me that I'm not ready to go yet?" She was pissed and wanted to make it known that it wasn't fair that she was still here. She's seen people get out early for rape but god forbid she murder someone that was abusing her, right?

"What is ridiculous is you thinking it's okay to murder someone and get away with it." The therapist said in response.

"Well maybe if the cops had done something then maybe we wouldn't be in this position. But no, every time I tried reporting it, they laughed me out of the station. No one will ever understand the hell I went through and won't unless they went through the same thing. So don't give me that bullshit." She snapped in response. Her therapist was supposed to be giving her advice but instead she was being a royal cunt about it. This is exactly why she didn't have any friends.

"I get that, but there are other ways around it. Until I have decided that you are fit enough to go back to the real world, you're in here for a bit longer. Get your shit together."

She stormed out of the office without a look back. She couldn't believe that her therapist was being such a bitch about it. Everyone else was allowed to get away with murder, but she couldn't?

When she got back to her dorm, she saw someone else sitting there on the opposite bed.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Oh, you must be Callie. I'm Cody and i'll be your new roommate."
♠ ♠ ♠
Im back with some inspiration! Callie's therapist is a major bitch and there will be a flashback in the next chapter explaining why. Callie might relate to her therapist more than she realizes!